Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

her hair look so so bad ... AGAIN!

her mnagement is stupid or what?

she look so so better in brunette ...

she don't look like a super model anymore sorry but its true ... i love her so much but seriously her choices or her agency choices are stupid.

we still wait for the second movie she said " in juilly" well ... nothing?

I think her agency gives up on her. 

Super model? She isn´t a model anymore. 

The next level is a party with Paris Hilton.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

We don´t know how she is in acting and I think without knowing her acting skills no one will give her a good job. 

She wants to be a singer but never took lessons for it the same shit with actress. At least she will be groupie or something like that.  :rofl:

I don´t know what she is waiting for. That people say omg you have a pretty face so be our president.  :)

^ Jack easy on the questions you're being very anal about every aspect of Barbara's life...chill out dude!

If you have any such questions or general gossip take them here from now on: http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/51335-anything-about-barbara-palvin/page-14

You will be reported for trolling and flaming the next time you do the such here, last warning.

how will we contact to her, if her account got hacked?

:whistle:

Send her a pigeon! That used to work.

why you guys hate me?

^ :yes: Just follow the advice people give you here and all will be well.

And for goodness sake people stop worrying about Barbara she's young and experiencing life and modeling is an option not a requirement :cain: And to those thinking people are conspiring or being sarcastic about what her career is undergoing...I giggle, I giggle lots like a girl...one flew over the cuckoo's nest :yes:

rosacha 11 hours ago

Save the Date! Grand Opening with the presence of Barbara Palvin models, Taylor Hill, Frida Gustavsson and Erin Heathertonleigt ✨ # rosacha

http://instagram.com/p/qwzacPwO9K/?modal=true

I guess all the models are attending this grand opening ....

On the photo it is written...Rosa Chá/Shopping JK in Brazil on July 29th.

Shopping JK Iguatemi is in Sao Paolo ....http://www.iguatemi.com.br/jkiguatemi

Orginal text ...

rosacha 11 hours ago

Save the Date! Grand Opening com a presença das modelos Barbara Palvin, Taylor Hill, Frida Gustavsson e Erin Heathertonleigt ✨ #rosacha

Plus Barbara "borrowed" darling Chantal's Twitter account to send this message to her beloved barbellas & barballos.... :neo2:

CeeJay @ChantelJeffries  ·  7h
Hey it's me @BarbaraPalvin !Can't log in my twitter for weeks now.Tryin to figure out why. I'll be back soon!Love ya #barbellas #barballos

L'Oreal World Wide Opening Video 2014 (WATCH FULL SCREEN)

Opening video for L'Oreal Paris world wide meeting in Paris. This video was a multi projected presentation that covered over 53yards in length and 20 feet high.
Creative Direction + Editior: Michael Rothman

Hmmm...Can't directly link the video....Just click on the blue button that says "Watch on Vimeo"....

have you guys read this"Justin Bieber Dating Barbara Palvin Adriana Lima Selena Gomez: Biebs Mission To Sleep With Super-models,Jelena Not Jealous"

what is this?

slept with Barbara.............................

how can he, she is mine no one touch her :neo2:

i think she is virgin........... :flower: