Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Her sister Anita Palvin is really pretty too...she could be a fashion model herself but I think she is studying for a diploma in Event Management from some ritzy School in Switzerland !!

Candice already left St Barts....she posted a photo on Twitter/Instragram from the airport...I think she is flying back to NYC....I would really like to see the two of them doing some major prestigious VS campaign as well...I think they would complement each other in a great way....the blonde and the brunette though I think Barbara is a ZILLION times more beautiful than her !!!

Is Barbara going to St Barts to shoot for VS Swim soon ???I know she is flying to NY or Miami on Sunday or Monday according to her recent Twitter posts to Sara Sampaio and Mariano Vivanco...I really hope so... Miami is SO very close to St Barts...Fingers Crossed !!!!

Has anyone noticed that during the last month or more out of all the recent VS photos that have been posted by LoveMusic NONE have been of Barbara .....When will her photos be posted ??Why isn't VS adding her NEW photos to their website ???

Some new Instagram Photos and a lovely new video.....Enjoy !!!!!

Kona Tanning Company

@KonaTans

http://instagram.com/p/TTkvHQC4GH/

Freakishly gorgeous @victoriassecret model @realbarbarapalvin backstage at #vsfashionshow - body makeup by me :-) yup, this is a candid shot, she's just that beautiful!!!! And to top it all off, she's totally sweet :-) <3 you Barbara!! #fashion #vsmodels #vsfs #konatans

http://instagram.com/p/R6e8Kbi4LI/

Kona Tanning Company‏@KonaTans

@barbarapalvin body makeup by me @konatans :-) watch for her in the #vsfashionshow, this girl's going places!!!:-) # whatabeauty #vsmodels @victoriassecret # tooprettyforreallife

The Video - Source sexycandiceswanepoel and CutieBarb .....

http://cutiebarb.tumblr.com/post/38183300252

I think Barbara is going to top 200,000 Twitter followers today....she is at 199,106 right now...she will be one of the few VS models who has that kind of numbers....I must say I am quite impressed....I know the majority of them are Selena lovers and not Barbellas ...Still numbers are numbers ...end of story !!!

BTW does anybody know WHO she is shooting for today in Miami ????

I think Barbara is going to top 200,000 Twitter followers today....she is at 199,106 right now...she will be one of the few VS models who has that kind of numbers....I must say I am quite impressed....I know the majority of them are Selena lovers and not Barbellas ...Still numbers are numbers ...end of story !!!

BTW does anybody know WHO she is shooting for today in Miami ????