Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin is slowly bringing back that elegant, sultry look VS was in desperate need for...now I'm really hoping she walks for VSFS or else I shall be throwing a bitch fit.

i've finally ventured into this thread and after going through a bunch of backpages i can 100% agree! :thumbsup: she's won me over.

as long as VS doesn't ruin her we won't have any problems :lullaby: (also i just really wanted to use that emoticon xD)

Let's hope that VS doesn't ruin her body, like they've done for so many others.

(I remember when some of the favorites today were curvier and sexier- and then comes the rail thin, bony and no waist 'look' that someone deemed was sexier than curves in VS, and all the new kids get to go on bad diets and dangerous work outs to change their body shape to fit the 'new sexy'.)

Ok, I'm off that soapbox, so I'll end by saying Barbara looks stunning and dare I say it? Angelic in some of those shots. The white gowns remind me of Princess Grace Kelly for some reason.