Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

They probably just ripped-off that bathroom-story from Lainely and added some dirt :/

A lot of his friends admitted to do it, so it could be possible,

but I agree with Barbie, he has outspoken himself against drugs a lot, so I don't think he would..

Thanks princess for the NO sightings :wave:

And the article.....I don't believe its true, but IF it is true, Its not like hes smoking crack or anything :p BUT I think they just ran of the Lainey Gossip article, and just added some more stuff to make it juicier ;) So I don't think its true ;) Plus if leo was gonna do something like that....hes not dumb enough to do it in such a public place ;)

Thanks princess for the NO sightings :wave:

And the article.....I don't believe its true, but IF it is true, Its not like hes smoking crack or anything :p BUT I think they just ran of the Lainey Gossip article, and just added some more stuff to make it juicier ;) So I don't think its true ;) Plus if leo was gonna do something like that....hes not dumb enough to do it in such a public place ;)

yes.

Finally new pictures! :clap:

Leo looks sexy :drool:. And with Erin again :heart:.

As for those RUMORS about him smoking pot... I don't believe even for a millisecond, but if he was, isn't problem of these people because, as far as I know, none of them paid his bills. He can do whatever he wants... he never killed anyone and never stole (I cannot say that he never betrayed, however :whistle:). I'm so tired of Lainey beating on people, it seems that this woman doesn't like anyone... is impossible to like her too :yuckky:. In my city a person like that is called "mal amada" (unloved, I guess)... I think I know what she needs :whistle:. Let's be honest here: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR WHAT SHE THINKS OR SAYS!

Thanks girls for all articles, pics, tweets :wave:.

ByPrincess

As to the serving Leo food sighting, if she had incuded a tweet pix like our Austin pals all did, her

sighting would have ,maybe, made our Top Ten

NO twitter sighting list, but, since she didn't she'll

just have to join the list of the other NO tweeters who don't have the same expertise as the Austin

tweeters when it comes to twit pix :laugh:

We'll just have to hope the regular NBA press comes through if he does go to game :)

Barbie

Great avi/siggi Kat made you :)

Finally new pictures! :clap:

Leo looks sexy :drool:. And with Erin again :heart:.

As for those RUMORS about him smoking pot... I don't believe even for a millisecond, but if he was, isn't problem of these people because, as far as I know, none of them paid his bills. He can do whatever he wants... he never killed anyone and never stole (I cannot say that he never betrayed, however :whistle:). I'm so tired of Lainey beating on people, it seems that this woman doesn't like anyone... is impossible to like her too :yuckky:. In my city a person like that is called "mal amada" (unloved, I guess)... I think I know what she needs :whistle:. Let's be honest here: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT FOR WHAT SHE THINKS OR SAYS!

Thanks girls for all articles, pics, tweets :wave:.

Nanda. So true everything you said, agree. Mal amada it's great, that definetively Lainey's problem... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks ox.

Nanda. So true everything you said, agree. Mal amada it's great, that definetively Lainey's problem... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ya, Barbie... HIII :wave:. HOT avi and sig ;).

She needs a man in her life :laugh:.

Sure... :p she wanted Leo but she can't have him and that's why she keeps puting him down. :laugh:

thanks too.

Omg!! Now who the hell is that one??? :laugh:

Carmencita and now is Mal Amanda??? or is the same and change the name??? :rofl:

ByPrincess

As to the serving Leo food sighting, if she had incuded a tweet pix like our Austin pals all did, her

sighting would have ,maybe, made our Top Ten

NO twitter sighting list, but, since she didn't she'll

just have to join the list of the other NO tweeters who don't have the same expertise as the Austin

tweeters when it comesto twit pix :laugh:

Talk to the hand!!! I mean not even the top ten??? :mad: and How you expect the girl holding Leo's chicken in one hand and with the other take the pic.

Now ... NO sighting tweets for you anymore!!! :laugh:

Yay for that pic of Leo and Erin. Finally! :heart:

I guess by now she's headed back to New York to continue VS tour

OX Yup! I'm actually surprised she squeezed in New Orleans and Austin. I was expecting to hear of her in NO but I thought after the VS events. :heart:

it's probably his eletronic cigarrette because he carry with him all the time.

I think so too Barbie :yes: Even though weed is not really that big of a deal, I still doubt he'd do it at a public party such as this Mobli event. Only because there's still a stigma on weed smoking and we know Leo is very protective of his image.

Also thanks for the leo pics :hug:

Ok girls.... here is the brand new interview of Leo. I guess for some people it will be difficult to find it on the shelf because I really doubt that sellers keep magazines FROM Feb 2000 . :/

post-51835-0-1446082654-57703_thumb.jpg

post-51835-0-1446082654-85908_thumb.jpg

post-51835-0-1446082655-34848_thumb.jpg

The guy hadn't even broken up with Kristen at that time when it was printed, and they making believe to people that the interview is super recent. Seriously!!! besides everyone knows that Leo doesn't he gives an interview just like that especially if it doesn't have a movie to promote. This people are so lame. <_<

Fash

Forget the girl doing the serving, what happened to all the people at the other tables , where is their twit pix ???

The moment Leo walked in that room in Austin they were all taking their cellphone tweet pix.

Just shows the difference when Leo is a room of tech savy fans :laugh: <_<

Oxford has been highly demanding lately ... You're turning into me or what :laugh:

Well take another No sighting even more confusing than the previous one... I must said! Those of nola have the most rare sightings. Chicken pho??? eating at magasin??? :cain:

pop. fizz. clink.‏@popfizzclink

#spotted: leonardo dicaprio eating at magasin on @magazinestreet last night

10:18 am - 13 mar 12vía TweetDeck · Detalles