Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As to writer's comments,the purpose of the event was to introduce/learn about the new version of Mobli =Mobli2. The event was never advertised as a photo opt with Leo DiCaprio or meet and greet with Leonardo DiCaprio.

As far as I'm concerned , Leo only agreed to attend the event to function as the ' hot flame' that gave the tech event an 'air of excitement' that elevated it above the 100's of other events, lured people to attend who otherwise might night have, as well , assure that the event would get lots of press coverage

Judging by the tweets I saw such as one below, the jam packed room, and the numerous news articles, Leo could sleep well that night knowing :mission accomplished :)

Agreed! well said (Y)

^^ It would explain the marriage comments in some way

He made ​​those comments in the middle of the relationship with Kristen Zang... but I don't blame him. He was really young back them, a little immature in relationships (something I think he still is :whistle: ) but I didn't expect him to find the love of his life in his first serious relationship. Very few have that luck :laugh:

He made ​​those comments in the middle of the relationship with Kristen Zang... but I don't blame him. He was really young back them, a little immature in relationships (something I think he still is ) but I didn't expect him to find the love of his life in his first serious relationship. Very few have that luck

:rofl: My bad

I thought it might have been when he was with Bar, or when they just broke up.

But in that case it's way older :p

I always felt like he really loved Kristen, but indeed they were very young.

Strange, I always felt like he really loved Kristen, but indeed they were very young.

Poor Bar!... she always takes the worst part of that relationship.

I think Gisele could be a candidate to say that was the love of his life, at least it was the girl that he probably loves more, but hell would freeze over before he admits such feelings :laugh:

Strange, I always felt like he really loved Kristen, but indeed they were very young.

Poor Bar!... she always takes the worst part of that relationship.

I think Gisele could be a candidate to say that was the love of his life, at least it was the girl that he probably loves more, but hell would freeze over before he admits such feelings :laugh:

haha, freeze over. :laugh: Only you, princess.

I don't think Leo will ever say something about his deep true feelings about any girlfriend.

haha, freeze over. :laugh: Only you, princess.

I don't think Leo will ever say something about his deep true feelings about any girlfriend.

ANY GUY!!!! :laugh:

Talking about his relationships, I remember to read somewhere that when he was dating Kristen he once said when he had 23, 24 I think.

He said that "Kristen was the woman of his life",

While he was shooting Titanic that he "couldn't wait until the night to see her"

And that "she was the cutest girl in the world."

I will try to find where I read this, I think it is a scan of an old magazine.

princess, I know you can make the translation on the headline of this cover... :whistle: haha.

OMG I had this magazine. 98? time pass flying :laugh:

Leonardo is a tiger in bed! :rofl:

Barbie believe me!!!!!, How I would like to test this theory!!! :shifty:

I wanna checking first ... I don't like commenting on things if I'm not 100% sure :whistle: