Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

When I opened the forum page , I thought , "Gosh, must have been a lot of Leo news since I left last night, infact, I was sure it was a new batch of Leo pix, but ,alas, now that I've read the posts, I see it is all of you talking about pix of yourself

I definitely agree with the consensus that we have a lovely group of posters :)

And, By Princess , although I do always enjoy spending time here chatting with all of you about Leo, some days I can't be around as much as I do have to give equal time to the one who keeps me warm :p

So now back to the requested picture :

Pami I will send you a recent picture via pm , but due to a bad experience a friend of mine had with an internet posted picture,I won't be posting it on the board, I don't even do Facebook anymore , but I don't mind sharing it with you or other ladies privately if any others wish to see it. :)

Some J Edgar box office news from Hollywood Reporter ;I was very glad to see that it didn't drop 50% or more

Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, fell to No. 7 in its second weekend, declining 47 percent to an estimated $5.9 million for a domestic total of $20.7 million.

Fash

Thanks for Daily Telegraph article about Leo's Sydney birthday bash; though don't worry I'll consider the source :)

Also, thanks, for pix and information that Ethan has returned home. I'm sure his wife and kids have missed him. However, it is great that he was able to spend sometime with his good buddies while getting to experience Sydney.

I'd love to visit Australia one day :)

Thanks , also, for wax figure pix & tweets ; the tweets after the Gatsby pix appeared have been hilarious , I'll have to go look back and post some of my favorites so far :)

Nanda

Thanks for video clip :)

Kat

Thanks for pix of the blonde haired woman I was asking about :)

I was surprised at the time that no one else wondered who she was .

I guess , like the Leo's bracelet, strange things interest me :p

I can understand Oxford! Tks for sharing it with me!!! :)

Some J Edgar box office news from Hollywood Reporter ;I was very glad to see that it didn't drop 50% or more
Clint Eastwood's J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, fell to No. 7 in its second weekend, declining 47 percent to an estimated $5.9 million for a domestic total of $20.7 million.

Thanks for the info, Oxford.

Leo rumored project Devil and White City , information listed at IMDB

I just saw this tweet about Leo /Devil and White City project, and I sure hope the information listed at IMDB the tweeter was referring to is correct !!!!

As they show award winning Hurt Locker director Kathryn Bigelow being the director of the film . I so hope this information is accurate , as I would love to see Leo work with a director as talented as Bigelow, plus, I've always wanted to see him work with a female director :)

Pami

By Princess

As to Leo, need I mention the real pix of yourself that you wanted to show Leo ; why I can see him blushing all the way from Sydney :p

Hey girls,a nice interview from 2008! :)

When and how your talent manifested itself?

I was always smaller and thinner in school, so in childhood, it was difficult to fit. So I started to create characters and act out bizarre imitation of the parents of my friends. I loved receiving attention and I tried to make that happen drolly. For me, school was a wild safari where I could build an image, but it never really worked that way (laughs). Basically I was seen as the class clown and I often felt diminished. According to my grandmother told me, I would not let anyone watch TV at home. I used to jump in front of the screen and everyone was watching me.

So you should have much enjoyed the stage when the fame came into his life, Titanic ...

In fact, at first I hated it. The press made

Glad to see that Hugh and the Bunnies have good taste, tweet from his official Twitter acct :)

hughhefnerHugh Hefner

The Sunday night Mansion movie is Leonardo DiCaprio & Naomi Watts in Clint Eastwood's "J. Edgar." Really looking forward to this one.

4 minutes ago

And a tweet reply sent back to Hefner, I agree with this lady :)

shyne5555Linda Kindopp

@hughhefner DiCaprio will get an Award in his role when you see the movie you wont even recognize him his performance I give him an A

1 minute ago

Pami

Thanks for 2008 interview :)

By Princess

As to Leo, need I mention the real pix of yourself that you wanted to show Leo ; why I can see him blushing all the way from Sydney :p

Ah OK! still clueless of what you talking about :whistle:

by the way remember these photos

post-51835-0-1446081433-11541_thumb.jpg

still I don't Know to what interview or magazine belongs :idk: but I find this other one

post-51835-0-1446081433-13284_thumb.jpg

By Princess

Are you trying to pretend that you don't know about that special Victoria Secret type photoshoot that you had done of yourself to send to Leo ??? :whistle: :whistle:

Thanks for more of those great black and white pix :)

I wonder if they appeared in some magazine ?? The only US magazine I know he did an interivew for was GQ.

Ya, Chi Lawyer and Barilace... Show us your photos.

Hi Guys,

Please be kind. :blush: You all are so pretty! And Kat, you are especially adorable. Your personality shines through in your photo!

First pic is one of me (don't mind pic of boyfriend in the background):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/337/chilawyerleo.jpg/

And the second is a pic of me with my dog Nora who was very old at the time (and has since passed away):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/406/chilawyer1.jpg/

Now you can see why I would like to see Leo with a brunette rather than a blonde, although I'm not so sure about the one (madalena?) he was pictured with in Sydney. :whistle: I'm still hoping he will end up with a beautiful but slightly nerdy environmentalist! :laugh:

By_Princess I hadn't seen those pics of Leo before. Thank you for sharing. My my, he looks so hot! :drool:

By_Princess I hadn't seen those pics of Leo before. Thank you for sharing. My my, he looks so hot! :drool:

No Problem 'Chi_lawyer'

By the way... the cuttes dog ever :wub: love all kinds of animal including men :laugh:

I must say we all are hot!!! you noticed Leo??? :laugh:

Leo looks so sexy in these pics!!!

It makes you want to sit on his lap! :whistle::wub:

Pami you'll have to sit on my legs because I don't intend get up from there :p

This is a great review of J Edgar /Leo's performance. It goes in to great detail about various key scenes, so if you prefer to wait and experience it in the theater , I wouldn't read the review , but it really captures how I felt about the key scenes :)

Detailed J Edgar review

http://sbpress.com/2011/11/j-edgar/

Chi Lawyer

Great pix of pretty you and your adorable doggie : )

Might , I also, say I was quite taken by the handsome man you have a picture of on your wall, is he related to you ? :p

Fash

Sent you pm :)