Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

hey lola! :wave:

we all will be so glad,if you post more often hun! :wave: well you're a beginner on Leo's thread so we won't put a pressure on you to post your pic :blush: but if you decide,we'll be glad anytime :wave: post more often ;)

but that doesn't spread on ox and princess :brows: :laugh:

you guys will have to post your ones anyway :brows: :laugh: :trout:

Lola: you get a pass. you don't post that often, and you don't have to post your pic if your uncomfortable with it. but we all would like you to post more! You always post cool stuff when you do ;)

Oh and Solange, want to see you also!

Thanks fash for the tweet :)

Ok Girls... After a extensive search of photos mine where I look less ridiculous (no surprises here) and obviously giving time to Fash and Oxf put their own pics because otherwise I wouldn’t do it... :D (although still we expect of Oxf)

I must say I was little hard to find a decent picture mine where I don’t look or silly, or not having a drink in my hand, or throwing kisses, or making peace signs, or not having a drink in my hand... ok I had already said that... ;) but anyway this are my favorites two... :hehe:

(As probably all you girls already seen the pics .. I will edit ) just in case :p

the last one is for you to realize once and for all that Leo and I have more in common than two hands and two legs... :p

By the way... No Oxf, neither of them is are my boyfriends so not even think about make that joke because I already ruined for you :avada: