Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Thanks for great interview clip ; I agree nice closeup :)

I see it is labeled Golden Globes , and with the noise in the background, I wonder if he was at party with HFP group when he was interviewed. ???

By Princess

Yes, that was a great pix from GG , I remember seeing it at the time , thanks for posting :)

Fash

Thanks for Kevin's mobli account :)

Yes, it seems that Lukas and Chuck like to use theirs , though, as was mentioned before, Chuck sure likes feet pix :p

Kat

Yes, like other projects, we'll just have to wait and see if Devil and White City ever happens :)

Thanks Princess for posting that pic

Ok this is a bit of an odd question..... but do any of you know of any other forums on the internet for individual celebrities where the fans are very active and follow said celeb very closely? I.E like this thread? :p I'm excluding the Twilight actors, Justin Bieber and forums/threads that got a boost from the Leo connection.

Just curious to see the similarities... :)

Now all of a sudden on twitter people are saying Justin Bieber looks like Leo. Rarely do I hear this.. so i'm guessing he has a new look or something.... the American Music awards are on so I think it's in reference to how he looks in that .... and long behold it's because JB has a side part lol :whistle:

Fash...

For sure this thread is the most popular in Bellazon! And in my opinion Leo may be the most beloved actor worldwide! :)

Hey girls,a question for you all? Dont you think Leo's voice is freacking hot? :drool: I imagine that voice speaking very closely...in my ears!!Too hot here!! I better stop right now!LOL :drool: :brows:

Fash

I just saw the same tweets, below is a pix someone took of Beiber with his different hair style, doesn't look like Leo to me, but , I guess it does to some :)

They are claiming he reminds them of Leo in Titanic :confused: :confused: :confused:

As to other celeb forums, I never have read any , so I don't know how popular they are in comparison to this one.

post-52324-0-1446081434-89728_thumb.png

Pami

Gosh, Leo is whispering in your ear , what is he saying, "Gosh, Oxford is hot ! " :p :p

Pami

Perfect answer :D :D

I think Justin Bieber resembles more a boy from "The Little Rascals" than anything

And, yes, he is thrilled to have so many attractive fans, and he thinks it is only fair that he gives us each some quality time one at a time , so I'll go first :p :p

Oh, wow, I checked in early this AM and saw a few of your pics and thought I'd come back later and post my pic when I had more time - now, I come back and there's more pics! What a great idea btw and so fun to see the face to a name. Everybody's so pretty and look like really cool girls! I really love this idea iof posting pics of ourselves, it's like I know U girls now.

Okay, here is me with my best friend, I'm on the right

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8089/85946929.jpg"]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8089/85946929.jpg

85946929.jpg

haha - I guess I'm the only asian here??

I really like the Bruce Sprngsteen pic, byprincess - I don't I see it before.

BO NEWS

Clint Eastwood’s J.Edgar failed to find audience love. The Leonardo DiCaprio starrer brought in $5.9 million, giving it a $20 million cumulative gross. Eastwood is an efficient filmmaker, and Edgar cost just $35 million to produce, but the film will be a tough sell on the international scene – even with DiCaprio’s star-power.

Solange your gorgeous!!

BO NEWS
Clint Eastwood’s J.Edgar failed to find audience love. The Leonardo DiCaprio starrer brought in $5.9 million, giving it a $20 million cumulative gross. Eastwood is an efficient filmmaker, and Edgar cost just $35 million to produce, but the film will be a tough sell on the international scene �" even with DiCaprio’s star-power.

Solange your gorgeous!!

aww. thanks (blushing) So are U & everyone else. Leo's fans ROCK!