Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat Good question! I got the impression Ethan left his wife and kids at home (could be wrong though). So if that's the case I wonder how long he'll stay... if his family's not there I don't see him staying the duration of what's left of Gatsby filming atleast.

Ox Thanks for the pic. Though gotta say with Alyce and Kendal there were no pics at all but they still wrote about them. :)

Kat Good question! I got the impression Ethan left his wife and kids at home (could be wrong though). So if that's the case I wonder how long he'll stay... if his family's not there I don't see him staying the duration of what's left of Gatsby filming atleast.

Ox Thanks for the pic. Though gotta say with Alyce and Kendal there were no pics at all. :)

Yeah I'd say if Ethan didn't bring his wife and daughter, hes probably not gonna stay too long. He'll probably want to be back with his family for thanksgiving. I wonder how long lukas will stay?

Oh and yeah the media speculated about Alyce and Kendal and there was not proof. So Its odd they didn't just jump on these set of pics right away. I wonder how long it will be before theres another story <_<

NP Pami! :hug:

HIII, Fash :hug:.

Nanda

What I liked about the boat ride clip is you can see they just rode it with other tourists; they didn't opt for a private star ride :)

Yes, for sure with Django and Gassby Leo fans have much to look forward to in 2012 .

Personally at the end of the ride I would have paid the boat company extra for the thrill of the riding the waves with Leo :D

Yeah, Ox. What I love most in this group of friends is that they're always traveling, hanging out, having fun. They seem really cool guys.

Thanks for the pics.

Thanks Princess for the news and pics, especially the one "Leo robbing a bank"... I could easily be his hostage :laugh: :laugh:.

Girl! I must warn you that when he tells you "Give me everything you have"; he doesn't refers exactly everything you have!!!!! So don't get too much excited :laugh:

Well, a girl can dream :laugh: :laugh:.

Pami you're so like a great friend that I have for over 15 years.

HIII, Fash :hug: .
Nanda

What I liked about the boat ride clip is you can see they just rode it with other tourists; they didn't opt for a private star ride :)

Yes, for sure with Django and Gassby Leo fans have much to look forward to in 2012 .

Personally at the end of the ride I would have paid the boat company extra for the thrill of the riding the waves with Leo :D

Yeah, Ox. What I love most in this group of friends is that they're always traveling, hanging out, having fun. They seem really cool guys.

Thanks for the pics.

Really?? :blink::laugh:

Fash & Kat

But ,maybe, they wrote about them because their agents contacted the paper to get them the press especially Alyce who was involved in Next Model show.

And we learned about Kendall really via her interview where she mentioned hanging out with Leo.

By Princess

I sent you what you requested :)

Pami

You are very pretty; why I think that is you in the J Edgar pix :)

Yeah I'd say if Ethan didn't bring his wife and daughter, hes probably not gonna stay too long. He'll probably want to be back with his family for thanksgiving. I wonder how long lukas will stay?

Oh yeah Thanksgiving!! I forgot The American thanksgiving hasn't happened yet. In Canada Thanksgiving happened last month lol :laugh:

So maybe he'll leave for that :)

Ox That's a possibilty :) ... but they've been writing all kinds of stuff on Leo during his stay, so I still don't see how it'll stop them now. Just my opinion :)

Really?? :blink::laugh:

Yeah. Some people say that we all have at least one "copy" in the world... I just find the copy of my friend: you :laugh:. We're friends for years and years, we studied together since 4 years old.

You know girls...I was checking this video from 2008 and I didnt know this video was an initiative of Leo ( ad it was produced by Appian Way)....so good to know he inspires so many causes and we know he has done several videos like this! :)

media_13172.jpg

Leo is the third helmet. Cool!

Hey, Ox. Did you notice that in the mobli of Chuck has two pictures of Leo that when we click doesn't extend? Cruel world :laugh:... I'm so sad.

You know girls...I was checking this video from 2008 and I didnt know this video was an initiative of Leo ( ad it was produced by Appian Way)....so good to know he inspires so many causes and we know he has done several videos like this! smile.gif

Ya, this video is great. Tks, Pami.

media_13172.jpg

Leo is the third helmet. Cool!

Hey, Ox. Did you notice that in the mobli of Chuck has two pictures of Leo that when we click doesn't extend? Cruel world :laugh: ... I'm so sad.

You know girls...I was checking this video from 2008 and I didnt know this video was an initiative of Leo ( ad it was produced by Appian Way)....so good to know he inspires so many causes and we know he has done several videos like this! smile.gif

Ya, this video is great. Tks, Pami.

That would be a racing?