Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

:rofl: at brotherhood of the bracelet.... your too much :laugh:

But when you guys were first discussing the bracelet I was wondering if it could be Lukas related because like you guys observed Leo started wearing the bracelet after he came back to LA.... he hadn't seen Lukas in months so maybe it's some sort of friendship gift? I don't know but now with Lukas wearing this mystery bracelet I feel it is related to him some how. Maybe all his close friends have this bracelet :blink:

But when you guys were first discussing the bracelet I was wondering if it could be Lukas related because like you guys observed Leo started wearing the bracelet after he came back to LA.... he hadn't seen Lukas in months so maybe it's some sort of friendship gift? I don't know but now with Lukas wearing this mystery bracelet I feel it is related to him some how. Maybe all his close friends have this bracelet :blink:

giggle.gif

Fash do not try to fix it, you are making see it even more hilarious

By Princess

Speaking of a pay raise, for what posting a video link I had already posted ???

Don't tell me you're getting slow , slow, slow in your reporting

While fast Lola found us a Leo pix

You had better go throw some water on your face, putting on a faster pair of running shoes , and resume your work ! :p :p

Lola

Thanks for pix of Leo ; great detective work :)

Fash

Yes, let's hope that J Edgar rebounds with audiences on Sat and Sunday as it's box office Friday was not good ; a 58% drop from last Friday.

And, for sure, with each new adult drama opening, there is more competition for the already small adult audience :( :(

And Oxf what you wanted? :/ That I went there to record it myself? Hmmmm ! would not have been too bad! but still I'm not the one who have criminals thoughts like rob a bank and apparently, to convince Leo to go with you! :laugh:

Also, At this point I'm so disturbed, that my only reason to go over there would be to stand in front of them and asked: Why are you guys are wearing that awful thing? Take it off NOW!!! :rofl:

Finally my fellow detectives have noticed my earlier Lukas bracelet remark !!!

Thanks, Fash, for bringing them uptodate on the subject :p

Now that we are back on the subject

At the beginning we always wondered if the bracelet is connected to some cause Leo is involved in/suportive of

So the most recent cause Leo has been involved in is the Save the Tigers campaign

And so , if you recall, last year Leo traveled to Bhutan with Ethan to learn about the tigers

See pix below that he took with stewardess

This area is not that far from Indonesia , another area where the tiger population is in danger

post-52324-0-1446081413-8746_thumb.jpg

I thought that, maybe, at the time Leo was given a bracelet by the locals there for his efforts, and he decided to bring all his friends a bracelet

So it may indeed be a friendship bracelet :)

Below is picture of an Indonesian FRIENSHIP braclet

post-52324-0-1446081413-89557_thumb.jpg

Fash

Yes, let's hope that J Edgar rebounds with audiences on Sat and Sunday as it's box office Friday was not good ; a 58& drop from last Friday.

And, for sure, with each new adult drama opening, their is more competition for the already small adult audience :( :(

Oh shit! well that sure sucks :/ When all is said and done I just hope this doesn't effect Leo's Oscar chances :)

Ox Oh wow thanks for info on friendship bracelet! Now I feel less ridiculous :whistle:

Nice info ox, so maybe Leo gave to his friends that bracelet, not just Lukas, and Leo probably have one for him also. It's a nice thing to do and this one you posted really seems the same type of bracelet they are using as well.

yeah, ox, that article is a reprint but is nice for us from others countries to read in our language such a great article like that.

Oh...okey doke!hehe :p

Now I gotcha!!hehe I like the relationship Leo has with his friends,it's so true! :) He really likes to give gifts,he always brings some gifts to me! :laugh: Kidding girls!

Oxford...look right and you'll see me in this pic above! :D

What, Fash , is being promoted to 2nd in command of detectives due to your slacking off

lol now now no one's losing their positions :laugh:

But speaking of slacking... I was sure the Aussie press would be ALL OVER those Mystery Blonde pics. I was thinking maybe the Sunday Telegraph would write something on it. Is there still time? Does this mean they have grown tired of documenting Leo's every move? (Gasp!) Guess we gotta stay tuned... :p

What, Fash , is being promoted to 2nd in command of detectives due to your slacking off

lol now now no one's losing their positions :laugh:

Yes! I can see that! and I'm also notice that I'm no longer invited to travel on "Oxford plane" I have to get there myself

Yes, it may take you flying over to Sydney for you to get raise

With these friends, why we need enemies!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio’s “Green” Sports Car is So Cool!

http://www.hollywoodwaxmuseum.com/blog/leo...car-is-so-cool/