Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami I read something like that but I thought it was Jewish not Mexican. I don't believe he'd say such a thing though... that's just me.

Did you just read an old article from the 90's just now.. if so do you have the link? Curious in what context it was in :)

Yeah! In my opinion Leo would never say something like that! He was always very polite in his interviews,no way! I have the link but it's in spanish Fash,can you read in spanish?

Thanks a bunch Pami my dear :hug:

I used Google translator... so even they say the words haven't been proven or say when and in what context it was said in. So nope don't buy it! :)

Six facts about Leonardo DiCaprio

Due to the anniversary date of 37, Sexenio comes with six facts about the life of the actor who shot to fame with the movie Titanic.

November 11, 2011 by Estefany Araujo Section Genius

Your Name Tu eMail E-mail Your friend @

Leonardo DiCaprio Whihelm was born on November 11, 1974 , in Los Angeles , California . He is the son of Imerlin Inderbirken , of German descent, and George DiCaprio , an Italian-American man who was devoted to the development underground comics.

DiCaprio's parents separated when he was barely a year and a half old , so he spent most of his life with his mother, who encouraged him to acting since childhood .

Leonardo continued to live in Los Angeles while studying basic education , attending schools such as the Seeds Elementary School and John Marshall High, as a teenager took several courses of action .

Among his first jobs in television are shows like Growing Pains , but his film debut was in the sci-fi-horror Creeters 3 , then act in films like This Boy's Life (1993) , with Robert DeNiro and What's Eating Gilbert Grape , with Johnny Depp.

DiCaprio became really known when he participated in the Oscar multinominada Titanic and, although such a film will attract many job offers, Leonardo decided not to be typecast in the role of leading man and the search was focused on more demanding projects.

Among his most outstanding films we have Gangs of New York (2002) , The Aviator (2004) , Blood Diamond (2006) .

To mark the 37th anniversary of the birth of Leonardo DiCaprio Sexenio features six interesting facts about the life of this talented actor :

-DiCaprio speaks German with great fluency .

- The name Leonardo was chosen by his mother , Imerlin says that once when I was pregnant, she was admiring one of the works of painter Leonardo DaVinci , at the time the baby kicked her belly, which played Imerlin as a signal.

-In contrast to his ease in acting, DiCaprio is shy in public and hates speaking in front of a large audience .

- Leonardo is a friend of actor Tobey McGuire from childhood , in fact, it is said that on one occasion, DiCaprio rented an extension of the beach exclusively for himself, McGuire, his girlfriend and the girl's own Dicaprio in that then, the model Brazilian Gisele Bundchen .

-At the time, Kate Winslet , who shared the title role alongside DiCaprio in the hit movie Titanic , said to have kissed the young actor was like kiss her own brother .

'However, there have been rumors about the brilliant actor doing the strangest statements ever reputed to have said that kissing the women nauseous .

In addition, the following sentence was imputed to the actor: " I'd rather kiss a pig than a Mexican , "however, has never been proven whether these words are true or not.

Pami Can you post anyways please? :D I can't read Spanish but I can probably use Google translator... if not i'll harass ByPrincess hehe :hug:

yeah, sure! Always me!!! :laugh:

By the way... I heard that Leo denied completely such rumors but to add some humor (like you know I always do)... Just in case, Leo I'm from lower down from Mexico so "Come to kiss you fool" post-51835-0-1446081421-05906_thumb.gif

Does anyone here know if Leo ever said it? I dont think so!! :blink:

"I'd rather kiss a pig than a Mexican"

Totally bullshit. That same quote was attributed to Elvis Presley in the past, not this same way, but: "I'd rather kiss three black girls than a Mexican".

Tks for sharing, Pami.

You know that Brazilian campaign that Barbie said here that Leo was going to participate? Well. They made a video inspired by the campaign that Leo made to encourage Americans to vote... the one that Pami posted earlier today. In the credits they put the name of Leo...

oh now I remember that, stupid gossip from Leomania era's possibly, press were going MAD at him and always inventing that kind of ridiculous stuff. thanks for the link anyway Pami.

Nanda: oh didn't knew that about Elvis, they are not even creative on invent such things.

yeah Nanda, I saw that, I was so proud of him, that Brazilian actors got inspired in Leo to make that video. I'am curious to see Leo in this campaign.

Pami Can you post anyways please? :D I can't read Spanish but I can probably use Google translator... if not i'll harass ByPrincess hehe :hug:

yeah, sure! Always me!!! :laugh:

By the way... I heard that Leo denied completely such rumors but to add some humor (like you know I always do)... Just in case, Leo I'm from lower down from Mexico so "Come to kiss you fool" blowing-a-kiss.gif

:rofl:

Well you dodged a bullet this time thanks to Google translator... but next time you may not be so lucky :shifty:

Just playing you know I love ya :flower:

Thanks Nanda for the info (Y)