Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don t like to say that but I wa right since the begining of their relation in my last post I said :

"Your reasoning is completely wrong I mean they are together about just 4 months and people belived that they gonna be married soon.......We don t know nothing about them : You don t know leo feelings for her, his intentions, the relation between blake and irmelin we know nothing ABOUT : We do not know even if they are still together...."

'

And I told you i that was just a summer romance.... I don t want to hurt anyone but I think he had a crush for her at the beginning and now it is finished ....I mean when a person gets out of a longue relationship of 6 years the last thing that he wants is to restart a new longue relation, I think blake wanted a serious relation with leo but not him.

i don t belive to the excuse of busy schedules because when he was with Gisele, she worked especially in NYC and Bar lives in Israel and they organized their schedules in order to see each other and don t forget that they filmed GG only for 4 months so .....

Hi everyone. Like many of you I am saddened by the news. I think they did a beautiful pair. But that's life. I hope they are happy. I think they will be . I also hope that people do not start crucifying Blake. She is a wonderful girl as Leo is a wonderful man. Despite being a fan of Blake will continue to have a special affection for Leo. In these 5 months I learned to like and admire him .

I like this photo

blakeleo.jpg

Im happy it's over, i couldn't stand them together ... Mostly because i can't stand Blake at all :ninja: Hope Leo can find the right girl for him though

Jou

Gee , see it's been a big day of news here.

Thanks for alert to news of Leo and Blake's parting.

Liked them as a duo , but if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be, so are the ways of personal relationships be one famous or non famous.

Wishing them both happiness in their future personal relationships

This twitte is very funny

oakridge604 Oakridge604

Leo Dicaprio broke up with Blake Lively? Dude what were you thinking? Oh well you're supposed to marry Kate Winslet anyways.Don't tempt fate

17 minutes ago :laugh:

About Bar Twitte If she twitter that about Leo and Blake is much lower and insignificant than I thought. I apologize if I offended anyone but that's what I feel

In reality I think its hard to make a relationship work between two famous people. I think its for the best... i'm not very sad about this to be honest.

Thanks Ox for posting the Otis pic. That child is too cute!! One of these days we are bound to see actual face shots of these two lol.

Ok...now we'll see many people bashing Leo and Blake at the same time,saying a thousand times how immature he is and Bla Bla Bla...but as Fash said before,I'm not that sad either and I think everything has a reason in life.Maybe Leo is willing to find something more serious for his life,who knows. Only time will tell us,and one more thing....I dont give a crap about Bar's thoughts on it,really hehe.

I hope she didn't mean anything by that tweet but even if she did....even if it is immature as hell and something that I don't think she should have done at all, I might be able to get her if Leo was the one to end the 5-6 year relationship to get with Blake (which no one knows at all so don't throw shade at me and say I'm hating or trying to say Leo cheated lol, I don't know the happs and...I really, honestly don't care). I mean, I'd probably feel the same way if I heard my ex boyfriend broke up with the girl he left me for. :rofl: Still, I hope it was just a random thing and has nothing to do with Leo or Blake. Bar is usually very mature in dealing with questions about Leo - same in regards to Leo being asked about Bar. So...for now, I'm going to just think it was a random thing and bad timing. :laugh:

Poor Leo. And the poor women he dates (Gisele, Bar, and Blake). It must suck ass to be a girlfriend of Leo's in regards to the media/his fans. They are all ripped apart non stop. I feel bad for them. Well, at least, they get to have Leo in the deal..but jfc, I don't know I'd be able to deal with being trashed non stop by the media if I were dating Leo.

^ Do we even know that? No we don't know why they broke up or if he dumped her for Blake. I just wish we could put that to rest.

I don't think it was bad timing. She's got a history of maybe saying the wrong things... Egypt is primitive comment, Gisele's nose comment, celebrity having different needs etc

^ Do we even know that? No we don't know why they broke up or if he dumped her for Blake. I just wish we could put that to rest.

I don't think it was bad timing. She's got a history of maybe saying the wrong things... Egypt is primitive comment, Gisele's nose comment, celebrity having different needs etc

Hey Fash, what nose comment? I missed that one.