Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's friend Dash Mihok talking about a future project:

In the meantime, Mihok has his own projects in the works — and not just on the film and TV front. "I've been writing. I have a ton to pitch, and I'm working on this amazing graphic novel," he said. "I'm still friends with Leonardo [DiCaprio], and we're working on this project called Last Man Standing, which is about a bounty killer [...] But to be honest, I'm finally going to drop an album that I should have dropped about six years ago, in April. So I'm focusing on the music too [...] It's called Love & Loss. On April 20, it's coming out on all platforms."

https://movieweb.com/dash-mihok-interview-wildflower/

I really wonder what the hold up is. Provided there is a hold up. When I hear of drama in Leonardo's periphery, I marvel at what could be the central affects. So many celebrities are being questioned and so much of their validity is in challenge. Leonardo has escaped most dramas that play out in his age bracket. No bitter divorces, no custody battles, no bankruptcies, just a gripe or two about his alleged dating habits/preferences and the supposed block of a 90s black 🖤 n white 🤍 film's 📽️ release. But steadily, I wonder what does Leonardo's cinematic future look like. One false move from anyone in any given direction can permanently demolish relationships and connections. Iconic filmmakers are retiring, and no, that's nothing new, but this atmosphere is eerie, like get out for your life kind of ominous. Since Tarantino is definitely retiring, Scorsese, and Spielberg flirts with the idea...what about life after Irmelin? Is Hollywood still the home away from home Leonardo professed years ago? 

Thanks for the updates.

This has got to be one of my favourite scores of all time. I cannot image a world without music. I don't believe I'd know how to spell my first and last name if it hadn't been sung to me. 

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

Leo's friend Dash Mihok talking about a future project:

"I've been writing. I have a ton to pitch, and I'm working on this amazing graphic novel," he said. "I'm still friends with Leonardo [DiCaprio], and we're working on this project called Last Man Standing, which is about a bounty killer [...] 

dont-worry-about-things-that-will-never-happen-freddie-benson.thumb.gif.e5d3c03388b3d9f3d0d7757ff789601b.gif

Just a feeling when I hear about Leo + movie projects lately lol

Is it a movie project though? 

New announcement from Apple regarding film projects in general, but DOES STATE that KOTFM will be in theaters GLOBALLY for a MONTH

Apple plans to increase its spend on movies for Apple TV+ to $1 billion annually, as well as release them in theaters globally. From Mac Rumors:

Apple is believed to have already approached several third-party distributors about collaborating to release ‌Apple TV+‌ titles in theaters this year, including Martin Scorsese’s “Killers of the Flower Moon,” Matthew Vaughn’s “Argylle,” and Ridley Scott’s “Napoleon.” The movies are expected to be in theaters around the world for at least a month. Apple is purportedly looking to third-party studios owing to its lack of expertise in movie distribution across thousands of cinemas worldwide, but it has concerns around the hefty fees and marketing budgets that such partners would demand.

Amazon had already announced they were going to release Ben Affleck’s upcoming 

Thanks to ALL for latest Leo news /pix/vids  :flower: :flower: :flower: 

14 hours ago, Sliva said:

I wrote that she bought not only paps pix, photoshoots, stills from movies and public appearances too. It's not interesting for you too?

Omg, I was NOT talking about the fan site, I was talking about JJ and Daily mail not wanting to buy those specific new Leo pics. And I'am aware of her site, it was really a great place for fans.

2 hours ago, Magical said:

Yeah, that comment section. Gee whiz. I guess the powers that be are developing our excitement. What we truly need is a definitive date 🌹. Gosh, it has been FOR-EVER! 

^those are the best comments Leo got there for a while no? But what has DeNiro done to the people? 😆

I guess whoever said people have to reminded what a great actor Leo is -instead of focusing nonstop on his love life- was not completely wrong.

I must concede @Jade Bahr the comment section is better than what it has been for Lee and what it could be. I know KOTFM will be sensational, I don't wanna rush time but... The peeps will definitely be reminded why Leonardo always makes the Best Actor List. Bob is a unique fella. I can't help but notice Olivia Cooke as your profile pic. All I've seen is Ouija and The Quiet Ones. 

Thanks everyone for the updates.

A month is all we get? Seem skimming since back in the day good movies remained in the theater for darn near a year 😉. Thanks again @oxford25 for the info. 

Tarantino movie update (since there isn't much else I will update this project until we know for sure Leo is in or out)

Rumor: Tarantino Wants Cate Blanchett For His Last Film, Said to be Critique of Current Hollywood

cate-blanchett-quentin-tarantino.jpg?fit

Jeff Snieder has been on a roll when it comes to breaking stories, only for the trades to break them a day later.

In the latest episode of HOT MIC, he had an update on Quentin Tarantino’s “The Movie Critic,” still set for production this fall.

Sneider is hearing that Tarantino’s upcoming film will be “critical of the current state of Hollywood.” He add that QT wants Cate Blanchett for the lead role.

These are just rumors, but we’ll take whatever we can get about this one. And yes, I have read Giant Freaking Robot’s “exclusive,” from earlier this week, Sneider tells me that the Margot Robbie casting rumors don’t seem to be gelling with what he’s heard.

We don’t know much about this mysterious new Tarantino project. There had been rumblings that it would be about late film critic Pauline Kael, but two of the filmmaker’s friends shut down those rumors last week.

What’s quite clear is that a fall production has been set-up and we’re pretty confident the title is indeed “The Movie Critic,” but that’s about it.

A person had told me over the weekend that Tarantino was inspired to write this movie after the release of his recent book “Cinema Speculation” and that he’s “fictionalized a few key passages” from it into this script.

Source

Speaking of apple+ Leo is making some waves for EXTRAPOLATIONS. It has a stellar cast for sure. Now I wonder if apple asked him to play a part in this show because of his "first look" contract or is this for movies only?

1880528046_Screenshot2023-03-24at12-36-44LeonardoDiCaprio(@leonardodicaprio)Instagram-Fotosund-Videos.thumb.png.a67c3374fe2f39cf178d4411e5bb49a0.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqJHLJ3jEzG/

Apple_TV_Extrapolations_key_art_16_9.jpe

I also wonder if the resurrection of Tobeys career has anything to do with Leo... like always lol Spider Man, 2013 Gatsby and Labor Day, and now Babylon and this one. Maybe it's just me but it seems like Leo isn't far away whenever Tobey makes a step into the light lol

On 3/18/2023 at 12:49 PM, Jade Bahr said:

Could be just a bunch of crap... or not.

via goldderby

1906511019_Screenshot2023-03-18at12-48-48NapoleonRidleyScottJoaquinPhoenixVanessaKirby.thumb.png.1fa9d42ff962ed11ab38d1afa4267559.png

While we’re at it, I’m also hearing rumors that ‘Napoleon’ is a November release and ‘Killers’ comes out on Christmas DaySource

Another rumor because we haven't enough LOL

487673721_Screenshot2023-03-24at13-46-09KillersoftheFlowerMoontoHaveFullTheatricalReleaseBeforeAppleTVWorldofReel.thumb.png.227b9aa083f19c4c0db7ab5b13938542.png

Jade 

Tks for news regarding possible casting of Cate   as legendary film critic Pauline Kael in Tarantino’s last film :) 

Also , I’m a fan of Margot being part of the cast , but this time , I would hope her character is involved in Leo’s storyline = they just don’t share one scene 👍

Yep 👍, she's a baddie, you seem to like baddies @Jade Bahr

On another note... Florence (Pugh) went to the Don't Look Up premiere? Wow! Well, at least Leonardo still has a few Zers in the bag. She's been gushing and she don't back down either. Double date (Florence+Zach, Lee+Mystery Woman 👠)...