Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Not sure who will be checking this page over the following few days but just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays.

Heres hoping the next year is a better year for Leo

Less scrutiny over his love life

Killers of the Flower Moon (finally!!!)

and hopefully soon, an announcement from Paul Thomas Anderson with filming over the summer! 🤞🏼

14 minutes ago, AliceT said:

Not sure who will be checking this page over the following few days but just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays.

and hopefully soon, an announcement from Paul Thomas Anderson with filming over the summer! 🤞🏼

A better year for him and for all of us and for the entire planet 🙏👏 I hope 2023 will be better than this year!

1 hour ago, AliceT said:

I hope so too! I can't wait for the release of KOTFM. Strange, it feels like forever since last time a Leo movie came out but it's only a year.

Happy holidays to everyone on this board!🥂

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

I went to college with and used to hang out a lot with James Marsden. Haven’t had contact with him in several years though, dang it. Maybe I should call him up, “Hey, Jimmy! Remember me? Any Leo parties coming up you could get me into?” 😁

I totally support that! You really should go for it! I don't know much about James nor have I been a vast consumer of his work. But there was one film I saw of his, I think his character lied a lot and somebody had a video camera, and he got set up at the end, yeah...that's the only movie I've seen him in outside of OUATIH. Anyway, go for it @Sugarwater. I remember you had that KOTFM opportunity, I really thought Leonardo would return to the set for the reshoots. You can tell he's passionate about that piece of American 🗽 history 🏰

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

I totally support that! You really should go for it! I don't know much about James nor have I been a vast consumer of his work. But there was one film I saw of his, I think his character lied a lot and somebody had a video camera, and he got set up at the end, yeah...that's the only movie I've seen him in outside of OUATIH. Anyway, go for it @Sugarwater. I remember you had that KOTFM opportunity, I really thought Leonardo would return to the set for the reshoots. You can tell he's passionate about that piece of American 🗽 history 🏰

I had a blast when they were filming KOTFM here! Now I just wish they would hurry up and release the film.

14 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

I went to college with and used to hang out a lot with James Marsden. Haven’t had contact with him in several years though, dang it.

Wheeew girl, he's hot make your move and say hi from me 😚

Tumblr_l_2339798128618530.thumb.gif.aa5c80e024355d3c2d68ef3451be058a.gif

Tumblr_l_2339789327356145.thumb.gif.6f81448117b465cf68a3140bb71027ee.gif

Tumblr_l_2339743721271758.thumb.gif.96f455e3df36acf46f1dd2a0d879a4dc.gif

Tumblr_l_2339766139581067.thumb.gif.655c6153a4cb7b103a72b20d74b47504.gif

@YouNoMe watch the (dis)Enchanted movies with him. He's funny as hell as Prince Edward. And the 1rst one is probably one of the best disney movies ever.

Tumblr_l_2339881369250843.thumb.gif.8f1f395cc915ab5d681e6462d08b93cd.gif

Wait he was in OUATIH? How did I miss him??? Or was he cut out?