Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Welcome to the granny club and I mean it in the very best way 🙏 

8b2e78e465df7f2d3fa49b12c9246f0867298a62

Actually I like gettin' older. I never felt better as now in my 30s I have to say.

Leo probably when he heard he has to be in a Titanic documentary sry can't help lmao

9fef3de227045c437150704fb9b387101e3cb0d5

lol--- I also love being in my 30s. I wouldn't change having been a teen in the late 90s-early 2000s for nothing. I had titanic, Romeo & Juliet, Dawson's Creek and battle of the boybands... these kids now days missed out. 🤣

Leos Titanic + GONY co star Richard Graham has nothing but warm words about Leo :heart:

'They know they're good!' Titanic's Richard Graham on Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet

TITANIC star Richard Graham, who played Quartermaster George T Rowe in the 1997 film, has spoken out on what it was like working with Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, in an exclusive interview with Express.co.uk.

Richard Graham, 61, has reflected on his time working with Leonardo DiCaprio, 46, and Kate Winslet, 46, in the 1997 classic Titanic. The star, who played Quartermaster George T Rowe in the movie, revealed that the acting megastars were “down to earth,” as “they have no need to flex their muscles”.

Speaking about his time on set with the Oscar winners, Richard told Express.co.uk: “[They are] lovely, absolutely.

“I know people say that, but it’s absolutely true, and I worked with Leo a few years later on Gangs of New York and he’s still lovely. 

“In my experience, the bigger the star that I’ve worked with, the nicer and more down to earth they are.

“And the only people who I’ve found tricky, although nobody really, but the stories you hear are people where you think, ‘who are they? I've never heard of them.’ 

“It’s all about insecurity, the big guns know they’re at the top and they know they’re good, they have no need to flex their muscles.”

The Gangs of New York star explained: “I think it’s people who, particularly those who feel bitter that they haven’t had the career they think they deserve, that can be very tricky. 

“I can’t think of any good examples, but it could have been in a stage play, or you hear stories from friends who have worked with people, but they’re usually people no one would even know. 

“I’ve not had any issues at all with really well known people whatsoever.”

Richard-Graham-3687909.webp?r=1633567021

Source

Lord help me :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio is a BTS fan, says 'Parasite' actress Cho Yeo-jeong

1321708.jpg

It seems more and more people have joined the BTS Army or, at the very least, heard of the Korean boy band. Even popular celebrities have come forth to show their support for the group. The latest Hollywood actor to do so is none other than Leonardo DiCaprio.

In the latest episode of Saturday Night Live Korea which aired on Oct 2, award-winning actress Cho Yeo-jeong revealed that she found out DiCaprio is a fan of BTS during their conversation at the Academy Awards last year. She had attended the event alongside her fellow cast from the popular film Parasite, which went on to win four Oscars.

Cho said when she met the Titanic actor, she used BTS as an ice-breaker. "He caught me for a brief moment right before we went up to the stage to be awarded. He congratulated me on the win and I asked him if he knows BTS," she said. To her surprise, DiCaprio stated that he enjoyed BTS' hit song Blood, Sweat, Tears.

If Cho's night wasn't already a memorable one, DiCaprio even went on to ask for her phone number. Funnily enough, the star had mistakenly called her Youn Yuh-jung, who this year became the first Korean actress to win an Academy Award for her role in Minari.

"I think he got the names confused. So I told him I’m Cho Yeo-jung and even taught him about the origins of my last name!" she said.

Source

Leo probably when he heard he has to be in a Titanic documentary sry can't help lmao

9fef3de227045c437150704fb9b387101e3cb0d5

😄😆😆 😆😆😄

But kidding aside. I really hope and pray he'll do something with Kate and James Cameron. He did say he was proud of that movie so I still have hope.

I agree about Timothee. He does have some talent but not the charisma. All the new actors are always labeled the new Leo but no one comes even close. 

Timothee is on his way to replace that Look of dicaprio very shortly:fresh, handsome etc. Especially Leo is changing his target of movies etc. Can not Wait Actually until Chalamet gets mature. He might be So yummyy

I disagree with you...

Leo has a special thing which makes you , me and all of us in this platform to know more about him... 

Honestly, I don't care about any actors or singers in the whole world.

😎 Only Leo is my favorite actor/famous person.

I disagree with you...

Leo has a special thing which makes you , me and all of us in this platform to know more about him... 

Honestly, I don't care about any actors or singers in the whole world.

😎 Only Leo is my favorite actor/famous person.

You know what

I have searched in Googel to know who's  Timothee 😂🤣 I know his face but I didn't know his name. 

I don't know his name means that he's not a famous. Lol

Thats Why I said somehow on the way. Leo was charming before . His Look changed enermously , well for movies i bet , but the Energy of him as well. Maybe i am So critical recently Cus How he Looks And behaves reminds me of my father( Who is strongly repulsive for me at every level Especially towards women) but we all have some trauma from childhood 🤷🏻‍♀️Timothee will have his Chance in Dune like Leo got With Titanic So Lets lee .

Thank you everyone for all the goodies. I have the day off work today, because it is Indigenous People’s Day in the US, so hopefully I can get caught up on this board. 🙂 Happy Indigenous People’s Day!

Happy Indigenous People’s Day! Enjoy your time/day  🥳 

Thats Why I said somehow on the way. Leo was charming before . His Look changed enermously , well for movies i bet , but the Energy of him as well. Maybe i am So critical recently Cus How he Looks And behaves reminds me of my father( Who is strongly repulsive for me at every level Especially towards women) but we all have some trauma from childhood 🤷🏻‍♀️Timothee will have his Chance in Dune like Leo got With Titanic So Lets lee .

I am myself why someone would come to a Leo message board? If they are not fans- anyways. 

Sorry to hear that .  I can't imagine Leo as a bad guy towards women. I mean he loves and respects his mother and grandmother. Also we haven't heard any negative stories about him with women.

The only thing that confusing me about him  is ( his Models and their expiration date when they turn 25 years old) lol 😏😔 

It's like when people used to describe   girls who reached 25 years old and haven't yet married  as  ( Christmas cake)🤐😠 

Sorry to hear that .  I can't imagine Leo as a bad guy towards women. I mean he loves and respects his mother and grandmother. Also we haven't heard any negative stories about him with women.

The only thing that confusing me about him  is ( his Models and their expiration date when they turn 25 years old) lol 😏😔 

It's like when people used to describe   girls who reached 25 years old and haven't yet married  as  ( Christmas cake)🤐😠 

I personally am convinced they are contracts. I think this last one is a favor to Al Pacino. I'll leave it at that though- 

Thank you everyone for all the goodies. I have the day off work today, because it is Indigenous People’s Day in the US, so hopefully I can get caught up on this board. 🙂 Happy Indigenous People’s Day!

Happy Indigenous People’s Day to you!

I personally am convinced they are contracts. I think this last one is a favor to Al Pacino. I'll leave it at that though- 

Lol. When will you and others like you disappear from the face of the Earth...?? Jealousy ugly old women who writing sh!t about celebrities just because they never had a chance to get closer to them. And the only thing that you can do is writing bullsh!t about people who are inaccessible for you and will never look at you lol