Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@Mirella I certainly do, and in the strictest traditional sense, believe in paradise. 

@Jade Bahr You're a bit older than me, yet our storyline which illustrates the genesis of our love for Leonardo seems one in the same.

Thanks @oxford25 and @Jade Bahr for the visuals. 

I don't see an immediate resemblance between Leonardo and the young man mentioned, but what I do know is sixteen is too young to die, but more importantly, too young to consider dying @Magical

I'm no good with tracking new pictures. I rarely know where to look. But I might be okay with the relics 🤷‍♀️. Because November is nearly here, and, because R & J's 25th anniversary arises, (Thanks @Jade Bahr for keeping us updated) I thought it okay to post these...👇(p.s. I do recall some R & J never before seen London premiere footage posted by @oxford25 back in 2012, but am not sure this.) Disclaimer: Not the greatest quality, but still Leo centred. 😁

I cannot wait to see what Baz has up his sleeves for the commemoration of his MTV version 😬 of R & J. 

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella I certainly do, and in the strictest traditional sense, believe in paradise. 

@Jade Bahr You're a bit older than me, yet our storyline which illustrates the genesis of our love for Leonardo seems one in the same.

Thanks @oxford25 and @Jade Bahr for the visuals. 

I don't see an immediate resemblance between Leonardo and the young man mentioned, but what I do know is sixteen is too young to die, but more importantly, too young to consider dying @Magical

I'm no good with tracking new pictures. I rarely know where to look. But I might be okay with the relics 🤷‍♀️. Because November is nearly here, and, because R & J's 25th anniversary arises, (Thanks @Jade Bahr for keeping us updated) I thought it okay to post these...👇(p.s. I do recall some R & J never before seen London premiere footage posted by @oxford25 back in 2012, but am not sure this.) Disclaimer: Not the greatest quality, but still Leo centred. 😁

I cannot wait to see what Baz has up his sleeves for the commemoration of his MTV version 😬 of R & J. 

The way they did the elevator scene is brilliant. People's minds work in the most wonderful ways. 

I wasn't around and have never followed any of this before so I appreciate all the old stuff that is being posted. They are new to me. 🙃 

Were Romeo and Juliet before or after Titanic? I never really got the timeline right there. Which movie did Leonardo do first?

LY1DH1AMbG0tq.thumb.gif.4592d1fa7f8f2c3c04100de1b876ec33.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenrant.com/titanic-quote-king-world-improvise-leonardo-dicaprio/amp/

It is fascinating how much words put together in a particular order affect people and can become iconic. No denying that you can say this line to a random person and they will pick up what movie it is from. 

Jack was truly a joyful character likening his life and the opportunities presented for him. 

Instagram,  Facebook,  and WhatsApp are out of service 🙃🤭 

A moment to  imagine our life without them 😂 

Do you think it's difficult to live without these social platforms or  What do you think guys?! 

To be honest,  I know many new things about Leo and his friends thanks to Instagram.  🤗

5 hours ago, Mirella said:

"All is good". 😂 Can anyone relate to what they are talking about? I don't know if I agree with either of them. 

Leo is afraid of Love. 😂 or maybe he doesn't believe  that this kind of love is exist.

Also, I have Googled  "Hoochee-Coochee" that he used and I  it's related to some sort of dance and group of belly dancers that called themselves ( little Egypt) . But  I didn't get the real  meaning of it ...🤔 

@Mirella Leo's filmography from Leo's foundation page: https://leonardodicaprio.com/films/

Thanks @Magical for the pics. 

• Leon is the one I am skeptical about.
  • Here's another point...I'm devastated without my Leon updates. 😟 Instagram...

Just some R & J randoms...👇

a23cd910736a613dbdb5f00684d53b09.jpg E4UP40ZVgAArlp5.jpg f97d6397537d6d28b55c7bdde23ba50f.jpg ff0629f07257200a41345fc04aa25934.jpg

Add-ons, but I don't think the last three are R & J related...

b8977fc5f5c78c1dd7b8ccfef7751efe.thumb.jpg.5c42f1a0d2a839d28262de1693e98b1a.jpgb3d73acdc7d0a852dc4e11973feaede1.thumb.jpg.710bcd4314f716aa98fa53da93dc02f9.jpgd23f6c35319a406e214850c740f90678.thumb.jpg.a0b59f74dfcd2194bf46570585bade60.jpg0774b04d256df7bef22687c4ba1d503b.thumb.jpg.b1371c88c318cff62a1ff878037a55cc.jpg

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New pix of Leo & Vinny leaving Hyde nightclub  early Saturday morning  

0A4FCAF2-C495-4A82-A909-4FBFBF067D84.jpeg 93883456-2CA0-47EE-9F87-95C3768E270C.jpeg

Why did he go the nightclubs again? 

I mean it's not a safe place to go nowadays.  Even if he wears his mask. 🤔

Hope he will not back to these old habits/days again.

🙃👇

Leonardo+DiCaprio+hides+beneath+trademark+FdtzOJizzHHl.jpg

6 hours ago, Magical said:

Leo is afraid of Love. 😂 or maybe he doesn't believe  that this kind of love is exist.

Also, I have Googled  "Hoochee-Coochee" that he used and I  it's related to some sort of dance and group of belly dancers that called themselves ( little Egypt) . But  I didn't get the real  meaning of it ...🤔 

You think? Here he says that he hasn't been in love. Or not like the Romeo way anyway. 

SqljaSrtrNoOY.gif.440651b4c383dc8c3650d88c6ba0dd40.gif

She talked about being in love like being high and in paradise. The euphoria of jumping without knowing and believe that you will land safely at the end of it. I have seen people both fly and fall from that kind of adventurous feeling. Might be the risk of not knowing that's the addictive part. 

I don't know the chemical cocktail that happens in a person's body when the "falling in love" experience happens but people can do some crazy things while hooked on it. 

6 minutes ago, Mirella said:

You think? Here he says that he hasn't been in love. Or not like the Romeo way anyway. 

SqljaSrtrNoOY.gif.440651b4c383dc8c3650d88c6ba0dd40.gif

She talked about being in love like being high and in paradise. The euphoria of jumping without knowing and believe that you will land safely at the end of it. I have seen people both fly and fall from that kind of adventurous feeling. Might be the risk of not knowing that's the addictive part. 

I don't know the chemical cocktail that happens in a person's body when the "falling in love" experience happens but people can do some crazy things while hooked on it. 

Sure, ❤ is a beautiful thing. 

But to be honest, I am not fan of that movie 🙃 or romantic movies in general.  

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Sure, ❤ is a beautiful thing. 

But to be honest, I am not fan of that movie 🙃 or romantic movies in general.  

I believe you. 🙃 I see it as a satire of emotions they can't handle more than love. It is a beautifully made movie that they did uniquely. The story in itself isn't that great. 

There is one Japanese love story that depicts what love is most beautiful. I can't remember what it is called now. 

The story goes that it is always raining in Tokyo and a guy meets a girl that can make the sun shine. They fall in love but they don't have any money. So she is getting a job as "the sunshine girl".

In a city that is always cloudy and rainy people hire her to attend events so the sun would shine on that occasion. The downside is that every time she brings out the sun a small piece of her fades away and one day her soul is taken up to the heavens. 

The guy gets heartbroken and does whatever he can to bring her back to earth. He doesn't care if the sun ever shines over Tokyo again. It can rain for the rest of his life if only she is there with him. 

A very short version of the story that I found so sweet. ❤ Sorry that I can't remember the name of it. 

9 hours ago, Magical said:

Instagram,  Facebook,  and WhatsApp are out of service 🙃🤭 

A moment to  imagine our life without them 😂 

Do you think it's difficult to live without these social platforms or  What do you think guys?! 

To be honest,  I know many new things about Leo and his friends thanks to Instagram.  🤗

More people find it boring when social media is down than they would like to admit. 🙃 Who can blame them if a easy access to peoples life exist so you don't have to talk to them. Just about them. No shade I just sat with a group of people who complained over just this one thing. 🙃

3 hours ago, Magical said:

Why did he go the nightclubs again? 

I mean it's not a safe place to go nowadays.  Even if he wears his mask. 🤔

Hope he will not back to these old habits/days again.

🙃👇

Leonardo+DiCaprio+hides+beneath+trademark+FdtzOJizzHHl.jpg

A lot of celebs still go to clubs and ordinary people too, so why Leo should be an exception. At least he wears a mask lol

8 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella Leo's filmography from Leo's foundation page: https://leonardodicaprio.com/films/

Thanks, @Magical for the pics. 

• Leon is the one I am skeptical about.
  • Here's another point...I'm devastated without my Leon updates. 😟 Instagram...

Just some R & J randoms...👇

a23cd910736a613dbdb5f00684d53b09.jpg E4UP40ZVgAArlp5.jpg f97d6397537d6d28b55c7bdde23ba50f.jpg ff0629f07257200a41345fc04aa25934.jpg

Add-ons, but I don't think the last three are R & J related...

b8977fc5f5c78c1dd7b8ccfef7751efe.thumb.jpg.5c42f1a0d2a839d28262de1693e98b1a.jpgb3d73acdc7d0a852dc4e11973feaede1.thumb.jpg.710bcd4314f716aa98fa53da93dc02f9.jpgd23f6c35319a406e214850c740f90678.thumb.jpg.a0b59f74dfcd2194bf46570585bade60.jpg0774b04d256df7bef22687c4ba1d503b.thumb.jpg.b1371c88c318cff62a1ff878037a55cc.jpg

Thank you 😃 I haven't been on his site for a while. They have changed it haven't they? The layout or what it is called. 😃

20211005_082114.thumb.jpg.be0d32e801fcdaf7863b28f4aeab6601.jpg

His news section isn't updated since Before the flood news but I miss this kind of event when he is so handsome and talks about a passion of his. Where the fire for it fuels the words. The deep knowledge that change can be if we only take action and listen to the facts presented to us. The reports that come out now about the climate aren't more fun to read than they were a few years ago. 

I took this screenshot from www.leonardodicaprio.com