Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^This last pic is easily one of my new favourite ones :heart: It's one of the things I adore most about Leo: His huge respect for his colleagues and the way he shows his appreciation. He's so kind and generous when it comes to this. I think envy or negativity is the last thing in the world Leo would feel when it comes to his job.

34 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^This last pic is easily one of my new favourite ones :heart: It's one of the things I adore most about Leo: His huge respect for his colleagues and the way he shows his appreciation. He's so kind and generous when it comes to this. I think envy or negativity is the last thing in the world Leo would feel when it comes to his job.

So true, jade. 

A short video of Leo talking with others at the Core Gala

Barbie

Tks for Collider video :flower:

We saw snippets of that Q&A that took place after the  AFI Award banquet , but we've never gotten to see the entire Q&A 

Jade

Yes, love that pix with Joaquin as well :heart: 

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Loveeeee that pic too & I'm totally agree with you👍

Thanks Oxford & Barbie for the updates!!!!!!!

Jade, I'm so glad you saw The Way We Were! The little romantic moments (sweeping his hair off his face), and the fact those two were polar opposites who really clashed, captivated me. I would love to see Leo in something like this :wub:

Plus it was my first time seeing Robert Redford as a young man (used to seeing this old man:biggrin:) and I went 'whoa, hey handsome.'  I can watch The Way We Were over and over again.

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hey guys 

Here's a live stream of the ful  SAG show 

Thanks LuckyGirl!! Was already wondering (and hoping) I could watch it somewhere 😀 Can't wait!!

And thanks for sharing the table seating Oxford! Great choice indeed to seat Leo and Brad next to eachother! 😍😎

Thanks for the great updates everyone! That clip from WOWS was a great find, fudging hilarious 😂