Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Dayum, is Leo looking hot or what???? Thanks LuckyGirl, Barbie, and ox so much for all the pics, videos, links, clips, it's amazing! 

I enjoyed the speeches, particularly Joaquin Phoenix's speech. It was very touching. 

I can't wait to see his Al Pacino impersonation one day :p

Leo really does have beautiful skin, and my heart skipped a beat a little. That man melts me :wub6yh2cm:

Looks like Leo & Brad had a good time at the Netflix After Party.  

I would have loved to have seen the duo dancing and singing :p 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt couldn’t help but celebrate after the 2020 Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Following the star-studded awards ceremony, where Pitt was honored with an award for his performance alongside DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood, the duo danced the night away at the 26th SAG Awards Gala hosted by PEOPLE on Sunday night.

At the afterparty, the two actors were joined by their costar Margaret Qualley, 25, and her older sister, Rainey Qualley, 29, and the group enthusiastically danced and sang along to songs like the Fugees’ “Killing Me Softly,” Juvenile’s “Back That A– Up,” and Lizzo‘s “Truth Hurts.”

During one point of the night, Pitt, 56, sang the line “pick it up, pick it up, pick it up” in Fatman Scoop’s “Be Faithful,” while DiCaprio, 45, later belted along to Too Short’s “Blow the Whistle” and LL Cool J’s “Mama Said Knock You Out.”

The actors also mingled with Tarantino at their table, which was roped off from the rest of the gala and protected by additional security.

Couple more after party pix , hopefully we'll get larger versions

2020-01-20 (4).png

A pix of Leo and Julia & the little boy from JoJo Rabbit  from SAG Awards

gettyimages-1194911963-2048x2048.jpg

The article below states Leo was very gracious about talking to people who approached during the ceremony's commercial breaks  

Leonardo DiCaprio politely spoke to a steady stream of people excited to meet him during commercial breaks, but he positively beamed when his 10-year-old Once Upon a Time ... in Hollywood co-star Julia Butters, in a shiny silver suit, brought three young friends to meet him. He greeted each of them with a huge grin 

Brad's comments about Leo's acting

Right before Pitt nearly broke the internet with his reunion with with Jennifer Aniston outside of the press room, he was inside chatting about what he learned from Leonardo DiCaprio’s acting method while they worked together on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

“He's so committed,” Pitt said. “Like within a scene. You can play a scene at level one or 11, and he's always pushing for the edge. He's not protecting himself in any way. Sometimes, you will kind of put the reins on, but he's literally throwing himself out there. He goes all the way and it's really impressive. Which is why the epic break-dancing trailer works so well

Also "THANKS" to all for the lastest Leo pix , vids,  etc :flower: :flower: [/b[

Another cute SAG after party pix

I had read before the event that People would sponsor an after party in a locale adjacent to the area where actual events took place.  The article then showed what the party room would look like , and that matches the background we see below.  

So this pix would have been taken at the People after party 

Then the pix above in the paneled room were the ones taken at the Netflix after party which took place at Sunset Towers  

EOwUp2DUwAAzafZ.jpg