Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kinda off topic, but I didn't knew that at Oscar, actors from the same movie could be nominated in the same category, this just happened. I thought existed a rule that didn't allowed 2 actors from the same movie to compete against each other in the same category? Or am I wrong? Did someone know about it? 

11 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Kinda off topic, but I didn't knew that at Oscar, actors from the same movie could be nominated in the same category, this just happened. I thought existed a rule that didn't allowed 2 actors from the same movie to compete against each other in the same category? Or am I wrong? Did someone know about it? 

It's not first time. Sam Rockwell and Woody Harrelson both had nominations for "3 billboards..." as supporting actors in last year (Rockwell won).

2 hours ago, Sliva said:

It's not first time. Sam Rockwell and Woody Harrelson both had nominations for "3 billboards..." as supporting actors in last year (Rockwell won).

Ah true, I forgot. But still it seems this is a more recent decision from Academy members, I don't remember this happening years ago.  But it's cool, because sometimes there is a lot of great supporting actors on a movie, as well as lead actors, a lot of movies have more than 1 actor as a lead and sometimes that lead actor end up being considered "supporting" actor when he's not. 

An article from Vogue about nice fan encounters with celebs

Not sure about hero, but DiCaprio(literally) ran into me in a club. He apologized, shook my hand, bought me a shot, and promptly walked back to his table with 4 models, 2 magnums of champagne, and a bunch of sparklers.
It was 3am on a Wednesday.

More
Replying to @Doug_Tilley

I saw Leonardo DiCaprio give his seat to a young woman on the subway in NYC about 12 years ago. Tobey Maguire was with him & didn’t stand.

Re: Leo /Mexico/Crystal Lourd party

I'm beginning to think the report from the local news that Leo was aboard the private plane was an error, that , perhaps, they heard there was a DiCaprio aboard the plane and assumed it was Leo when instead it was Irmelin

As I noticed in article below  about Gwyneth Paltrow being in attendance  ( and I did see pix of Gwyneth in other's IG stories ) , that they  mention the other celebs who were in attendance and none mention Leo, and certainly a  world famous celeb like Leo would be mentioned if he had been there 

I did notice over the weekend that the only time I ever saw a person who might be Leo was that 1st night and that was only a very quick glimpse , and while I did see Gwyneth , Ansel, and Paris in other's IG stories over the three day weekend  I never again saw anyone in background who resembled Leo 

Now I rather suspect that instead Leo was in LA watching the Manny Pacquiao fight with pals :p

Barbie

Tks for latest pix :) 

Jade

Tks for Real Leader Magazine /Leo information :)

thanks jade and ox for the updates. 

I found this article but doesn't seem accurate to me and site also does not seem reliable, and Leo can't do 2 movies at the same time... here says he's going to start filming "The Black Hand" in july, but he's going to be filming "Killers of the Flower Moon", so not possible. He might do this movie, but not this summer. Posting here anyway.

https://newsdio.com/leonardo-dicaprio-starring-the-black-hand-is-in-making/

I personally think Killers seem more interesting, I don't care about this other. 

Finally  some Once news for us courtesy of Tarantino News  :clap: :clap: 

Vanity Fair will have a First Look  article about  Once in their Oscar issue 

tarantino.jpg

Calibi

First, tks, for stopping by with party information :)

Since I assume that Crystal didn't send out a memo that her many guests were allowed to capture Paris, Gwyneth, Ansel in their numerous IG stories over the 3 day span but not Leo , I found it odd that attendees who posted numerous IG stories over the 3 days   (  men or women and /posters of all ages ) of the 3 different nightly  parties , as well as  IG stories from on the beach / restaurants/ bars scattered located around the St Regis resort never managed to get Leo in the background , I then began to wonder if he was really there .  At same time in another IG story on Saturday  you could see a guy in a baseball cap /dressed in all black / leaning against a column on his phone in the background of several insta stories,  but when he finally looks up , you could see that wasn't Leo  , and  I began to wonder if that was actually the same guy I saw in that Friday quick glimpse of in the screenshot I posted  of guy in baseball cap  :idk: 

As I stated in my original post about the party, I had hoped since 2 of the E pop hosts were there for the whole weekend they might mention party/guests when they returned , but , alas, they never have so far 

So when I saw  the article yesterday  about Gwyneth that mentioned what other celebs were  at the party , and Leo was not mentioned,  then I thought well I guess that solves the mystery of why he was never seen in the numerous IG stories =he wasn't there :p 

Too bad that person never posted a pix of Leo at the resort , only an old pix stating that he looked like that irl 

ox: you are too fast... I was about to post that.  :p  Thanks sweety.

Omg, I'am sooooooo excited, first look of OUATIH!  :woohoo:

It seems we will be able to see it online january 29, think my requests worked. I also think trailer might be coming in february. 

calibi: thanks for the info.