Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

someone sent me a message today on instagram , I am honestly not sure about it at all but is there any news about leo going to Tuscany, Italy ?

++ update i found an article mentioning leo and his foundation on this article about this friday :

http://www.luxurytravelmagazine.com/news-articles/andrea-bocelli-to-perform-at-nikki-beach-versilia-italy-26249.php

the message sent to me said : ' Leonardo Dicaprio on Friday night will be at the opening of Nikki Beach resort in Tuscany , Italy I hope to be able to go , I am Italian I love leo... the news said there is a possibility he will be there , theres an intention to participate at this night however I know the resort will open 7pm Italy time" 

so there is a possibility he might be going to Italy , I just skimmed read the article what do you guys thing :smile: 

thanks for the info, dicapriohoes.

But I think it would be odd if he went to Italy this friday because he just came back from Europe to US, it would be a lot easier if he stayed there and than went to Italy for this event since Europe countries are close... still, IDK.    :idk:

Couple of NY Twitter sightings from today

krishna Ramachandran @krishnadrum 9m9 minutes ago @JonahHill I saw you and @LeoDiCaprio today outside the W. Village comic book store. I hear it's a popular PokeStop. You guys catch em all?

MB @__melbae 1h1 hour ago

I was just next to Leonardo DiCaprio nobody talk to me

DiCaprihoes

As Barbie mentioned it would seem that Leo would have stayed overseas if he was going to Italy on Friday , but , as with all Leo rumors , we'll just have to wait and see where he heads next :smile: 

Jade

Like your theory that LDF gala may be moving to Oct as Leo might be filming next summer :thumbsup: 

From Variety : Leonardo DiCaprio to Host Hillary Clinton Fundraiser (Exclusive

August 1, 2016 | 07:17PM PT

Leonardo DiCaprio will host Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton at his home for a lunchtime fundraiser later this month, sources said on Monday.

The event on Aug. 23 is priced at $33,400-per-person and is billed as a “Conversation with Hillary.” The first $2,700 will go to the Clinton campaign, and the remainder will do to the Democratic National Committee and state and local parties. Invites began to go out in recent days.

This will be Clinton’s first visit to Los Angeles since the Democratic National Convention.

DiCaprio attended a Clinton fundraiser at Harvey Weinstein’s home in New York in June.

The night before, a number of entertainment figures are planning a dinner-time event. Deadline reported last week that the Aug. 22 will be hosted at the home of Haim and Cheryl Saban, although sources said that plans were still being finalized. Sources say the list of co-hosts also includes Thomas Tull, Robert Iger, Casey Wasserman, Jeffrey Katzenberg and Jon Vein. Tickets start at $2,700 per person, and run to $27,000 for co-host level and $100,000 for host. The latter includes a dinner and photo with Clinton.

Jade

Tks for more Leo /NY pix :smile:     I notice in the pix you posted that Milano's dad Jonah is now in town as well.  

Milano's birthday is this weekend, so I wonder if all the Wolves are gathering for a birthday celebration or trip for him

Also, tks, for Leo's tweet