Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I think Leo and Jonah are great together, but tbh, this movie really doesn't interest me at all... but I will watch anything with Leo, haha. But besides Devil, the one I like the most of all this "possible" projects it's the viking movie, hell yeah!!!  :chicken:  I really hope Leo stars in this movie one day.  

one more pic.

qAj2Hn8RSBOket_GTNbe1g-Leo-si-dal-od-nakr-cania-filmov-pauzu-a-spokojne-si-pl-val-v-mori.jpg

Had noticed this morning on IG that Richie's crew had headed to Mykonos , and if the tweet below is legit , then so did Leo

Update: Just noticed on Twitter that several Greek news websites  have stated that Leo did arrive today in Mykonos

Mary ?@MaryLH_boo 1h1 hour ago

Leonardo DiCaprio is in Mykonos Smirking face.png

Barbie

Tks for another Leo /Ibiza pix :smile:

Also speaking of possible Leo film projects I wonder what is going on with Crowded Room ???

On 7/25/2016 at 11:54 PM, Shandy said:

Thanks for the movie update, @katchitup! Now that Leo has his Oscar, it's very possible that he might film much less frequently. He makes such iconic films, so whatever project he chooses next will undoubtedly be spectacular. Still, I'm not expecting anything new until at least fall 2018; most excited about the Jewell project with Jonah!

Yes very true his career is definetly quality over quantity, but these projects seem so interesting and I hate seeing them not moving along :banghead:

On 7/25/2016 at 11:55 PM, kayyy said:

People @ Just Jared have been saying The Ballad of Richard Jewell will be next and that the screenplay was recently updated on IMDB pro. But there still isn't a director for it so it may not be ready to get off the ground for a bit. A couple of people on JJ have been saying they are confident there won't be a new Leo movie until 2018 and I'm starting to agree :sad: 

I agree I mean it's possible he could film something in late 2016/early 2017 and it get released late next year but that's pushing it. I wouldn't mind seeing him in some different supporting roles like when he played in Django ;) 

On 7/26/2016 at 8:55 AM, oxford25 said:

Kat

Personally I haven't seen any 'new' news  about any of those other projects : Blood on Snow/ Viking film/ Richard Jewell film , or the long ago rumored Satori film based on Don Winslow's prequel to Trevanian's Shibumi /the highly trained assassin Nicholai Hel

I even relooked at the project his Appian Way is doing with Bernecio del Toro /Corporation  to see if there might be a role in it that Leo would opt to do opposite Berncio as I would love to see the two work together :idk:

I hope we'll get some news soon! Alot of projects have been announced and I'm waiting to see if anything moves along anytime soon. Seems like Devil is happening for sure just not for a long time :/

On 7/26/2016 at 2:51 PM, BarbieErin said:

I think Leo and Jonah are great together, but tbh, this movie really doesn't interest me at all... but I will watch anything with Leo, haha. But besides Devil, the one I like the most of all this "possible" projects it's the viking movie, hell yeah!!!  :chicken:  I really hope Leo stars in this movie one day.  

I agree Ballad of Richard Jewel doesn't sound very interesting, but I guess with every movie a good director and screenplay any story can be good. 

--------------

I just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane the other day and I really hope someday Leo works with J.J Abrams. :chicken::chicken: 

On 7/17/2016 at 1:26 PM, handsome dog said:

Erin@whatshetalmbout 

Leonardo DiCaprio came into my job last night.

Starfishncoffee @starfishncoffee  

@whatshetalmbout Oh?! Really!? Was he surrounded by a bevy of supermodels?

Erin @whatshetalmbout  

@starfishncoffee nah Giovanni ribisi and spike jonze

I forgot to respond to this but this is quite suspicious no? Getting coffee with Spike and Giovanni? They aren't really apart of his friend group :p Possible new project? I sure hope so, I love them both :thumbsup: 

---

Thanks everyone for the updates! 

Just now, katchitup said:

I forgot to respond to this but this is quite suspicious no? Getting coffee with Spike and Giovanni? They aren't really apart of his friend group :p Possible new project? I sure hope so, I love them both :thumbsup: 

---

Thanks everyone for the updates! 

Yes, hopefully it's work related. I was thinking about it... 

BTW, I loved Spike's movie HER.