Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, Shandy said:

Thanks for the info, @Jade Bahr. I wasn't aware. I love how selective he is. I'm sure if he ever did go that route, the character, script, director, etc. would be equally exceptional. I think he'd make an effective Riddler. 

:yes::yes: Would love to see him in a Chris Nolan esque superhero movie ;)

-------

More pics from the club the other night. FYI Daily Mail that is Megan Williams and she has been dating Richie for almost a couple years now :laugh:

36F8F7A300000578-0-All_eyes_on_him_Leonardo_DiCaprio_was_spotted_with_another_stunn-m-76_14705977015.jpg 36F8F76300000578-3728338-Blending_in_The_actor_one_of_the_most_recognizable_people_in_the-a-20_14706.jpg 

Not sure how legit this sighting is , but the girl swears for sure it was Leo she saw ,  her town is located  north of New York City

Amanda Love @amanda16_love 4h4 hours ago

Holy crap. Leonardo Dicaprio is in Kerhonkson. I literally just got to see him. Our little town has been blessed.

Amanda Love @amanda16_love 2h2 hours ago

@Saint_Soph no, my mom was the one who saw him first. we legit drove right by him.

Amanda Love@amanda16_love 3h3 hours ago

@Saint_Soph He was by Stewarts. He was heading toward Stone Ridge. It was leonardo dicaprio, or my name isn't Amanda.

Kat

Tks for couple more Leo pix from Friday night, and , yes, someone needs to clue them in :p

Like you , I would like to see Leo work again with Nolan  , as Nolan understands what Leo looks for in a script /character after all the time worked together developing his Don Cobb character :thumbsup:

Well, we know now the girl's Twitter sighting of Leo was not accurate, as it appears from new pix Leo & his pals  flew back to LA on Sunday

Pix below were taken when he was leaving Soho House in Malibu, we can see Lukas in car as well

70.jpg

79.jpg

Jade

Tks for pix from  R&J set , as well as , pix of Leo & Nina in Mykonos :smile: 

Kat & Barbie

Tks for more Leo /Saturday pix ,  as well, as  video of his entrance & exit , it was funny seeing that Leo  was trying to quickly get in the car to avoid the paps ,but the  driver forgot to unlock his door  :p 

Calibi

Tks for another Leo /NY pix from last week :smile: 

DiCaprihoes

Tks for sharing the pix you received from Madison Square Garden guy :smile: 

I noticed on IG that he stated he's tried several times to get pix with Leo , but this time he didn't turn him down , I was happy for him

21 hours ago, katchitup said:

:yes::yes: Would love to see him in a Chris Nolan esque superhero movie ;)

Yes, they teamed so well together on "Inception." I would love to see this too, as I am confident that Nolan would direct him well in any fantasy film. 

Looking forward to seeing new pix of Leo at premiere :thumbsup: 

CpbNOqMVUAEqJ7T.jpg

Toronto: Leonardo DiCaprio's Climate Change Doc, 'Blair Witch' Sequel Get World Premieres

Leonardo DiCaprio's climate change documentary The Turning Point will join films examining Amanda Knox, The Stooges and Jane Jacobs at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival, which has also added the Blair Witch sequel and star-studded late-70s crime thriller Free Fire to its bill.

Organizers shared more details about this fall's programming on Tuesday, outlining a fresh batch of titles set for the festival's diverse documentary, thrilling Midnight Madness, boundary-pushing Vanguard and international short film lineups. 

DiCaprio teams with Oscar-winning filmmaker and actor Fisher Stevens for The Turning Point, a call to action about what society must do to combat climate change and protect endangered species, ecosystems and native communities worldwide.

This article has a bit more input ;)

Herzog, Morris, James, DiCaprio docs headed to TIFF

(...)

The TIFF Docs program will get an injection of star power with the world premiere of The Turning Point (pictured), which stars recent Oscar winner and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio.

Directed by Racing Extinction and The Cove producer Fisher Stevens, the doc was acquired globally by National Geographic Channel and features The Wolf Of Wall Street star interviewing people who suggest ways society can make economic and political systems more environmentally friendly.

DiCaprio and Stevens produced alongside Brett Ratner, James Packer and Martin Scorsese served as executive producer. Interview subjects in the film include U.S. President Barack Obama, former President Bill Clinton, Secretary of State John Kerry, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Pope Francis.

“I think it stands to rally a lot of attention around the issue of climate change in an election year,” says Powers.

(...)

Source

Leo is also executive producer of another documentary ;)

Netflix to Bow Amanda Knox Doc, Films From Leonardo DiCaprio, Werner Herzog at Toronto Festival

(...)

The titles are: “Amanda Knox,” from directors Rod Blackhurst (“Here Alone”) and Brian McGinn (“Chef’s Table”) and producers Mette Heide and Stephen Robert Morse; Werner Herzog and Clive Oppenheimer’s “Into the Inferno,” about the relationship between humans and volcanoes; “The Ivory Game,” a film about the illegal ivory trade in Africa from directors Richard Ladkani and Kief Davidson and executive producer Leonardo DiCaprio (...)

This year’s TIFF runs Sept. 8-18.

The four documentaries are set to hit Netflix’s streaming service worldwide this fall with “The White Helmets” launching Sept. 16, followed by “Amanda Knox” (Sept. 30), “Into the Inferno” (Oct. 28) and “The Ivory Game” (Nov. 4).

Source

More about the project: http://www.vulcanproductions.com/our-work/ivory/