Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just a gentle reminder, members are welcome to discuss Leo-related topics other than his career and projects he is involved in. However for conversations about rumors and [unverified] gossip, such as her about his love life, please post it in the Gen Disc thread:

Thank you! :flower:

According to first  tweet below, Leo was still in Montauk last night

Table Scrapz @kerryinky 14h14 hours ago

Leonardo DiCaprio on the beach in Montauk

Newer tweet mentions seeing Leo at   Montauk Lighthouse

You know you're in the Hamptons when you pass Leo DiCaprio on your way down from the Montauk Lighthouse

Kat

Tks for posting Leo's tweet regarding the tragic events in Orlando

Not surprising , 3 different articles have surfaced in reaction to recent Leo/Nina /Montauk pix,  they lead with different headlines, but all conclude with same

statement below from Leo's camp that first appeared in NY Post article  

But a source close to DiCaprio insisted the Oscar winner was out east “for a friend’s birthday with a bunch of other people.” 

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/13/leonardo-dicaprio-is-dating-model-nina-agdal/

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-dating-report-not-true/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3640693/Leonardo-DiCaprio-rekindles-romance-Sports-Illustrated-model-Nina-Agdal.html#i-99db84e8f73f22c4

Calibi

Tks for Leo /Jonah vid :smile:

I wish we knew if the rumored Leo /Jonah /Richard Jewell project was still in the works

Now I'm really curious if his recent reunions with Jonah have something to do with the Richard Jewell project or not?  :idk:  But honestly this is not exactly a movie that I wanted to see Leo in, IDK this story doesn't really interest me at all, but of course would be nice to see him and Jonah working together again. But from the ones he's rumoured to do, I would really love if he did that movie Blood in Snow, that one seems great, if not this one than The Crowded Room, because unfortunatelly it seems Devil in white city is not going to happen anytime soon.   

Now TMZ has some pix we haven't seen from Montauk and article below

0614-leo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-tmz-4.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/14/leo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-dating/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Barbie

As to Leo's next film project , at this point none of us know  what it will be or when it might

begin , but,  for sure, we all hope to hear something soon :thumbsup:

Thanks Ox for the info and Calibi for the video of Leo and Jonah. 

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Now I'm really curious if his recent reunions with Jonah have something to do with the Richard Jewell project or not?  :idk:  But honestly this is not exactly a movie that I wanted to see Leo in, IDK this story doesn't really interest me at all, but of course would be nice to see him and Jonah working together again. But from the ones he's rumoured to do, I would really love if he did that movie Blood in Snow, that one seems great, if not this one than The Crowded Room, because unfortunatelly it seems Devil in white city is not going to happen anytime soon.   

The story doesn't really interest me much either. Of course with the right director behind it could be good. Thank goodness Clint Eastwood isn't directing :hang: But at this point I'll take any Leo movie :laugh: The Crowded Room interests me the most, because Leo is just so good at playing crazy characters like that. Plus this story sounds like it could be an edgy and crazy film. Blood on the Snow sounds great too, I really like the idea of seeing Leo playing another hopeless romantic, he plays that character well too. 

Just now, katchitup said:

Thanks Ox for the info and Calibi for the video of Leo and Jonah. 

The story doesn't really interest me much either. Of course with the right director behind it could be good. Thank goodness Clint Eastwood isn't directing :hang: But at this point I'll take any Leo movie :laugh: The Crowded Room interests me the most, because Leo is just so good at playing crazy characters like that. Plus this story sounds like it could be an edgy and crazy film. Blood on the Snow sounds great too, I really like the idea of seeing Leo playing another hopeless romantic, he plays that character well too. 

Agreed.   :thumbs_up: