Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

NY Post article about Leo being at Beyoncé concert

Leo busts a move at Beyoncé show

Leo DiCaprio is part of the “Beyhive.”

The actor was spotted dancing at Beyoncé’s Citi Field concert on Tuesday. We hear the Oscar winner was out with nightlife vet Richie Akiva and a number of models, and was trying to keep a low profile.

“Leo had on a hat at first, but then once he was recognized, he pulled on a hoodie and tried to go incognito all night long,” said a spy. But, “They were all dancing up a storm.”

Calibi

Tks for  the pix of Leo at Beyoncé concert, as well as, Paris pix :smile: 

Classe

Tks for Leo /Lucky Strike sighting :smile:

Kat

Tks for Leo sighting at CFDA Catch afterparty, as well as,  who else might have been at Beyonce

concert with Leo's group :smile:

So this whole Rumi casting debate is slowly becoming ridiculous with petitions against Leo and so on. Thoughts?

C4xjJcSF.jpeg

Who would you cast as Persian poet Rumi — Leonardo DiCaprio?

A planned film about 13th century Persian poet Rumi has some admirers of the Islamic theologian seeing red after the screenwriter and producer behind the movie said they'd like to cast Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead role.

In an interview in the Guardian, screenwriter David Franzoni and producer Stephen Joel Brown revealed their dream casting choice for the movie, with DiCaprio as Rumi. They also suggested that Robert Downey Jr. should play Shams Tabrizi, Rumi's spiritual mentor.

Although the film is purely theoretical at this point, many Rumi fans expressed outrage about the casting ideas, noting that neither Rumi nor Shams was white. The film industry has been criticized in recent years for "whitewashing," casting white actors in nonwhite roles.

Though Rumi's exact birthplace is disputed by scholars, most agree he was born in either present-day Afghanistan or Tajikistan to parents of Persian descent. Shams was from Tabriz, a city that's presently in northwestern Iran.

On Twitter, several users blasted the idea that DiCaprio or Downey would be appropriate choices to play Rumi and Shams, some using the hashtag #RumiWasntWhite: 

At Buzzfeed, Aisha Gani wrote, "If the Rumi movie gets made and stars white actors, it would hardly be a first for a film about a revered Middle Eastern figure."

She points to the movies "Exodus: Gods and Kings," "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" and "Gods of Egypt," all of which featured white actors portraying Middle Eastern roles.

No final casting decisions have been made for the Rumi movie, which, producers hope, will start filming next year.

Source

Jade, I'm already sick of hearing about this.  I haven't even heard if Leo is interested in this project, but the real issue here is about race I don't know what it's like in other countries but it's been a problem here in the USA since the pilgrims showed up hundreds of years ago.  I hope someday people realize there is only 1 race on this planet and that is the human race.  Unfortunately there is a lot of ugliness aimed at the Islamic people here, as far as this biopic I think it's about getting an actor that is bankable and I don't know of anyone who is more so then Leo right now I'm sure there is a middle eastern actor out there who would be great if given a chance but this is about money and the producers want a big name draw I don't believe that they are concerned about stereotypes it seems to come down to money most of the time. The person who said that they have no problem finding middle eastern actors to play the terrorists are right because they are not the stars of the movie they are not playing the protagonist I just don't think that casting a middle eastern actor in the lead would be profitable especially in a country that is so anti Muslim I hate to say that because they are good people they are not all terrorists a term I am so sick of ,but we have a man running for president that is against the Muslim people and he is very popular unfortunately.  Sorry for rambling on just my opinion.

Another pix of Leo  ( this time vaping ) at last night's Amfar Inspiration Gala :p

Calibi

Tks for pix of Leo with pals Helly & Richie at AMFAR Inspiration Gala honoring his friend Naomi Campbell :smile:

Jade

My   reaction to the recent Rumi news it is  yet  another example of a person using , and the key word here is 'using'  ,  Leo's name and worldwide fame to garner attention to their  film project ,  event,  or  themselves

The writer intentionally mentioned he would  like to cast the two most bankable stars in the world Leo and Robert Downey , as he knew by doing so his comments would get his project free worldwide  press ,

And , personally, until I see an article at either Hollywood Reporter or Variety stating that Leo has an  interest in doing the project , to me, it is not Leo related

Gossip Cop puts to rest another false Leo rumor, that I noticed ,via Daily Mail article below, the British tabloids are still trying to perpetuate

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-roxy-horner-dating-not-true/

Here’s what’s true: Roxy Horner is a model. Here’s what’s not true: Leonardo DiCaprio is not dating her. An impeccable DiCaprio source exclusively assures Gossip Cop that the Oscar-winning actor and Horner are “not dating.”

Posting pix from Daily Mail article as they don't have Getty watermarks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3635030/Leonardo-DiCaprio-high-spirits-enjoys-shopping-trip-pals-linked-British-model-Roxy-Horner.html

351DF57500000578-0-image-a-55_1465553800075.jpg 351DF57500000578-0-image-a-55_1465553800075.jpg 351DF08A00000578-0-image-a-48_1465553758933.jpg 351DF0D100000578-0-image-a-47_1465553758701.jpg 351DF3DD00000578-3635030-Dapper_dude_Mindful_of_the_sun_on_the_bright_day_the_Hollywood_h-m-54_1465557232769.jpg 351DF53E00000578-0-image-a-53_1465553790353.jpg 351DF39900000578-0-image-a-50_1465553775833.jpg

16 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Gossip Cop puts to rest another false Leo rumor, that I noticed ,via Daily Mail article below, the British tabloids are still trying to perpetuate

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio-roxy-horner-dating-not-true/

Posting pix from Daily Mail article as they don't have Getty watermarks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3635030/Leonardo-DiCaprio-high-spirits-enjoys-shopping-trip-pals-linked-British-model-Roxy-Horner.html

351DF57500000578-0-image-a-55_1465553800075.jpg 351DF57500000578-0-image-a-55_1465553800075.jpg 351DF08A00000578-0-image-a-48_1465553758933.jpg 351DF0D100000578-0-image-a-47_1465553758701.jpg 351DF3DD00000578-3635030-Dapper_dude_Mindful_of_the_sun_on_the_bright_day_the_Hollywood_h-m-54_1465557232769.jpg 351DF53E00000578-0-image-a-53_1465553790353.jpg 351DF39900000578-0-image-a-50_1465553775833.jpg

I just don't understand the obsession of pairing him with any model or woman that is in the same room with him or just interacting with him.

Those pisc are soooo good , thank you, love seeing him smile and relax

Cute InStyle article about newest Leo /NY pix :heart: 

Leonardo DiCaprio Wearing a White Tee While Shopping Will Make You Swoon

061016-leo-dicaprio-street-lead-new.jpg

We love a good Leonardo DiCaprio sighting, and it seems like lately the star has been treating us to more than usual. From biking around New York City on his favorite mode of transport, the Citi Bike, to partying in Cannes, to giving speeches at the United Nations, DiCaprio has been quite the busy man as of late. 

And on Thursday, your Boo Boo was at it again, and—as per usual—he looked good.

For his outing, DiCaprio donned a simple but oh-so-sexy outfit consisting of dark wash jeans, a plain white v-neck tee, slip-on sneakers, and his ever-present sunglasses and newsboy cap.

Judging by the multiple bags in Leo's arms, the actor appeared to be shopping, and happy to do so—he couldn't seem to keep a smile off his face. 

If there's one thing we've learned about DiCaprio's frequent outings as of late, it's that when it comes to style, he's all about simplicity. From khaki shorts to jeans, Leo sticks to basics that don't draw attention.

But with a face like that, how can we look away? Here's to hoping we see plenty more of our favorite Boo Boo in the near future. 

This Daily Mail article claims the pix of Leo and pals were taken  today  in New York, but  judging by pix the girl took above in Montauk on Long Island around noon today  ( and different shirt for Leo  )  they were probably taken Friday

3528CD4A00000578-3636932-image-m-55_1465674943704.jpg 3528CD8400000578-3636932-image-a-52_1465673888129.jpg

3528D10B00000578-3636932-image-a-51_1465673818803.jpg

Some others lucky enough to see Leo today in Montauk

montauk.jpg