Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Apparently Oscar voters (anonymously) share who they are voting for. :) Obviously this is an incredibly small sample  (there's thousands in the Academy voting) so not a great barometer, but in this tiny sample we can see out of 6 people...... 5 are picking leo for best actor and one picking Eddie Redmayne

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/12/oscars-2016-secret-ballot?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

3 hours ago, FashionDream said:

Apparently Oscar voters (anonymously) share who they are voting for. :) Obviously this is an incredibly small sample  (there's thousands in the Academy voting) so not a great barometer, but in this tiny sample we can see out of 6 people...... 5 are picking leo for best actor and one picking Eddie Redmayne

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/12/oscars-2016-secret-ballot?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Super interesting thx ! But it doesn't help the "lets try to not get too excited" part haha ;) 

it it clearly shows that best picture and best actress in supporting role are still up for grabs 

Marine yeah the biggest question mark is best picture. I watched some new videos by Tom Oneil talking to fellow editors like deadline's, Pete Hammond and Anne Thompson and all they are discussing is best picture because that's the category that no one is too sure of.... Then they all mention "Leo is winning" and there's no debate over it between them.  So that's good :p

luckygirl thanks :) can see that his long time friend, Q-tip, was sitting beside Leo at Amfar. Leo was so serious looking at the luncheon but at the 2:30 mark when the announcer said to have fun with it.... Leo finally looked less serious and cracked a smile :) 

Man, I saw The Revenant today... WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL!  :ohmy: :surrender:

This movie is beautiful in so many ways, the landscapes obviously, the nature, but what really got me was the relation of Glass and his son, that was so beautiful and so heartbroken, Leo made me cry...  :cry: his eyes say everything.  The bear scene, what was that? Never seen something like that before, incridible what they did. I have to praise this whole cast, Tom Hardy was so great and he made me feel soo angry with him, Domham, Will Polter and Forest too.  But Leo, he deserved all the awards he already received and deserves each and every award he can possibly win because his performance is just oustanding, with few words or no words at all and he transmitted me soo many emotions, just amazing!!!   sbowing_100-108.gif

Also, congrats to Alejandro and Emmanuel, what a team!   :clap:

Now more than ever, whishing more awards to the movie and everyone involved.  And I have to say that a lot of people were exaggerating about the violence, I don't think it was over the top, I saw movies that have a lot more violence than Revenant.  

BAFTA pre parties

Hoping before the day is over some pix of Leo at the various pre BAFTA parties appear :) 

Love this cover and those eyes :woot: 

Love these pix from SAG of Leo with Julianne Moore, she seems truly so happy for him

Fash

Tks for more AMFAR pix , BAFTA /Revenant brochure , and EW excerpt :)

Marinebing

Tks for pix of Leo with French comedian :)

LuckyGirl

Tks for 2 vids ; enjoyed seeing Leo chatting with friends at AMFAR :)

Barbie

I'm so glad that you finally got to see Revenant , I share your thoughts about the film :)

Another magazine cover

Bafta pre parties

Just now saw some pix of celebs attending a Lacome nominee pre party tonight in London  , I  hope some surface of Leo

BAFTA red carpet will  is from 5-7London time on Sunday and will be streamed at bafta.org

Since Leo seems to appear in the 2nd hour of red carpet,  those of us who live in Eastern time zone,  should be seeing new pix of Leo by 1:00 ;  I can't wait :excited::excited:

Fash

I'm hoping  with the red carpet pix and videos that will be showing up tomorrow after lunch ,  the time will fly to the show begins :p 

If I'm reading the tweet correctly, I guess tonight in France they will see an earlier interview that Leo and Alejandro gave

The TF1 JT @ TF1LeJT · 29m29 minutes ago

Tonight on # LE20H,ACCoudray receive LeoDiCaprio and Alejandro González Iñárritu for #TheRevenant.

33.jpg

Today are also the  ASC awards for outstanding cinematography in a film , wishing best of luck to Chivo !!!

Kat

Tks for Leo entering party pix :)

Jade

Tks for pix of Leo & Cate from earlier BAFTA :)