Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Haha, the last pic. :hehe:

I have to say I'am envy of the woman he's hugging so tight.

Haha yes, Barbie. :p Thanks Oxford for the pics :flower:

the woman looks like model Alina Baikova to me i just checked her instagram and she has a pic where the location is Art Basel https://instagram.com/p/3_c806Kvjl/
Ah yes it did cross my mind that she looked like Alina but she looks older in this pic so i thought she was just a look alike.

And yes I believe leo is friends with Alina.... I think it was back in the summer of 2013 during his European vacation that he was sighted hanging with Alina and her friend Maryna Linchuk.

Some Revenant news regarding sound design, plus the guy who is scouting areas for Revenant shoot in Argentina posted a pix of Revenant

cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki with him in Ushuaia, Argentina plus pix of the very cold weather conditions

Poor Leo going from warm NY to frigid Ushuaia soon :p

Kris Fenske ?@Sonic_HooHa · 23h23 hours ago

Officially starting sound design work on Alejandro González Iñárritu's new movie 'The Revenant' as of today. Lots of great stuff to tackle

Leo's future destination

ushaia.jpg

Wonder if he'll go straight to his filming destination after Switzerland or if he'll go back to the States. Thanks Oxford.

With this new filming location I don't get the impression we will be seeing Leo in LA or NY on the weekends. So hopefully there's not much more to shoot and it's done in a timely fashion.

Fash

Yes, no short hop from Ushuaia to his fave destinations, but , if he gets a long weekend, he might visit Buenos Aires :p

don't get the impression we will be seeing Leo in LA or NY on the weekends

Masha

Yes , gives me the chills just looking at the pix :p

this looks so cold and too much snow poor leo

Some Revenant news regarding sound design, plus the guy who is scouting areas for Revenant shoot in Argentina posted a pix of Revenant

cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki with him in Ushuaia, Argentina plus pix of the very cold weather conditions

Poor Leo going from warm NY to frigid Ushuaia soon :p

Kris Fenske ‏@Sonic_HooHa · 23h23 hours ago

Officially starting sound design work on Alejandro González Iñárritu's new movie 'The Revenant' as of today. Lots of great stuff to tackle

Leo's future destination

post-39932-0-1446088139-72894_thumb.jpg

Damn, that must be soo cold, I'am freezing in Brazil already...  post-39932-0-1446088139-75113_thumb.gif but I can't complain since I love winter, I wouldn't mind to be on that set with Leo.    ;)  

Lurking on youtube I found this video of Surfer Veronica Grey, and from what I understand she did a film with a cellphone about sharks because she truly care about the issue and she explains why... it's really interesting because she knows what she's saying. And she also talks about Leo at 8:20, and how he helped her, it's really nice, I didn't knew that.  But I recommend watch the whole interview, it's great. 

And in addition of this video above, Veronica also received an award in the name of Leo, he received the Socially Responsible Conservationist by the New Media Film Festival. This was recently posted so I guess it's was a recent event. 

Can someone please say what Veronica is saying at the end? I couldn't understand everything, it seems she says that is going to meet him somewhere, I guess it's probably his annual event for the Ocean in Saint Tropez, but I'am not sure of what she said. 

I know I should post this on GD thread but I'am posting here for everyone to see.   :hehe:

Another pix of Leo from yesterday at Art Basel

post-52324-0-1446088140-43555_thumb.jpg

Barbie

Tks for vids ; sounds to me like the girl says something about Wild Ocean event on a Wednesday night , but his St Tropez event

is on Wednesday July 22nd , so that may well be what she was referring to (Y)

Great new pics thanks everyone! Wonder if he headed back with his mom and Dave to the states! Also you can see more of those bite-marks on his arms like we saw in the bike pics from last week. Turks&Caicos we assumed was the getaway they were on right? Found this on twitter from when he was there :hehe:

One of the great things about having mates living in Turks & Caicos is the celeb beach photos. Leonardo DiCaprio...

Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 11.48.07 PM.png 

----

Lurking on youtube I found this video of Surfer Veronica Grey, and from what I understand she did a film with a cellphone about sharks because she truly care about the issue and she explains why... it's really interesting because she knows what she's saying. And she also talks about Leo at 8:20, and how he helped her, it's really nice, I didn't knew that.  But I recommend watch the whole interview, it's great. 

This is really sweet nice girl :heart: