Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you Ox and Lisa :flower:

Some tweets from today:

Zoë Saunders ‏@zoebean95 3h3 hours ago
WALKED BY LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TODAY

5tevo ‏@oldschoolmonday 5h5 hours ago
Bumped into Leo Dicaprio at the Cloisters museum...and of course he was with some tall Swedish model..

Video with a pic of Leo and Kelly in Montauk on Wednesday (from the daybed makeout :p ) :

post-42953-0-1446088132-32026_thumb.png

ashionstreetsceneWent to the#metmuseum today to see#chinathroughthelookingglass fashion exhibit was awesome. I also saw Leonardo dicaprio with his new girlfriend in the museum checking out art. #nyc#manhattan #art #fashion #china

I would love to lay down like that by his lap lower body  :brows:  lucky gal  :hehe:

Yep :p

Looks like Argentina will be the next site of Revenant filming

Some instagram pix from Argentina from set scout

22h

arthur_to26 hours of traveling and here we are. #BuenosAires #Argentina

Location scouting for the remainder of our little snow movie. #setLife

arthur_toThis is a bit unreal: currently location scouting in the little town of Ushuaia, also known as, "the end of the world" due to it being the southernmost city on Earth. We're only 500 miles away from Antarctica!

Very cool. Very cold. :) #setLife

argentina.jpg

Kat

Great more Twitter sightings and new pix of Leo & Kelly, tks Flower%20for%20you.gif

Erin Couture @couturerin

It's a beautiful day to walk through the Brooklyn farmers market and seeing your fellow neighbors like Leonardo DiCaprio

me @thebluehoodie

@couturerin was he wearing a #signaturenewsboycap?

Erin Couture @couturerin

@thebluehoodie yes! That and the man bun are how we knew it was him

Erin Couture @couturerin

@thebluehoodie sorry it was actually his blue baseball cap

Another Brooklyn/Leo sighting of Leo with Kelly

Claire Landsbaum ‏@landsbaumshell · 3h3 hours ago

At the @brooklynmuseum seeing Basquiat and, accidentally, Leo DiCaprio and Kelly Rohrbach...

Kayla Elam ‏@KaylaElam · 12m12 minutes ago

.@landsbaumshell and I plus Leo DiCaprio checked out Basquiat today in Brooklyn. New York is magical & weird, kids.

Maryellen Stewart ‏@Maryellen · 4h4 hours ago  Brooklyn, NY

Just passed Leonardo DiCaprio and his man bun at the PP farmer's market and he was WALKING HIS CITI BIKE Leo fucking loves those blue bikes

Calibi

Tks for Brooklyn/Leo sighting :)

Argentina!!! that's so nice, come to South America, Leo!   :dance: And again he will be close to me but yet so far...  Antarctica is not any close, lol.  :nicole:

So, if they were searching the place to shoot, I wonder if they will start to film soon?    :idk:  One thing is sure, we won't see pics from the set again.   :hehe:

Found this article.

South Dakota Festival Will Celebrate Story Of Hugh Glass

A small town near the border of North and South Dakota is hosting a celebration this summer to commemorate the story of frontiersman Hugh Glass, whose story of betrayal and survival will get renewed interest with an upcoming film starring Leonardo DiCaprio.

Organizers in the town of Lemmon, South Dakota, are launching the first annual Hugh Glass Rendezvous in August in advance of “The Revenant,” which will be released in December.

The film will detail the story of Glass, who was mauled by a grizzly in 1823 near what is now the Shadehill Reservoir. Glass was left for dead by his fellow travelers but survived and sought seek revenge.

The Bismarck Tribune reports ( ) well-known artist John Lopez will unveil a new metal sculpture depicting the attack at the festival.

http://volanteonline.com/2015/06/south-dakota-festival-will-celebrate-story-of-hugh-glass/