Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG, loved the Interview scans... Leo + Margot = HOT  :woot:.

New pics too  :ddr:.

Heres another article about the Palm Springs house he "supposedly" bought..It comes with a video of a virtual tour of the home:

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/5253/20140227/leonardo-dicaprio-buy-dinah-shore-s-palm-springs-estate-virtual.htm

Beautiful place :yes:. And with tennis court :o.

Thanks girls for the updates :flower:.

Finally! I'm having some problems with my pc. Took forever to edit but the edited version didn't work and especially to upload, failed twice before I could finish :laugh:... anyway, sorry the delay... here it is @ 16:35 mark...

I suggest you go watch (download) right away because I don't know for how long it will be there :p.

Wow what an amazing conversation! I LOVE it ! Leo seems more comfortable in this interview than in many i saw him,i got to say the interviewer was great too! My favorite par was at 24:39 Hahah Leo is so fun! & i love when he imitate other people voices Hahah Thank you so so so so much for  putting it on youtube!

LuckyGirl

Tks for information regarding what Marty said in interview concerning Wolf /deleted scenes; sounds great :)

Also, tks, for 1996 pix, it might be old, but I've never seen it.

Glitter92

Yes, isn't a wonderful interview !

So thankful Nanda made it possible for all to view it :hug:

Great updates, thanks everyone!

On ET's episode tonight, they were quizzing Ellen and naming off words associated with Oscar nominees, and then Nancy said "ok for this one all I can think of is HOT" then Ellen automatically says "Leonardo DiCaprio" :laugh:

that part around 5:28.

http://www.etonline.com/full_episode/111836_Daily_Full_Episode/

They also brefily mention Leo and Gisele when talking about Oscar couples later in the show..Leo breifly talking at the Oscars in 2005 starting at 14:00

^ The house with the pool that has a great view of the hills is his Hollywood Hills home, So no not the Malibu one. :)

Thanks oxford for the new pics of leo and Lukas. :)

Ahh I see I always get that confused :p Thanks!

A pic from some years ago, is that Robin Thicke with the microphone?

tumblr_n1k2io87_Pl1rmclqeo1_500.jpg

Yup! It's him :yes:. Thanks Barbie for the pics and videos :flower:.

Loved Ellen's answer, thanks Kat :hehe:.

So thankful Nanda made it possible for all to view it  :hug:

My pleasure, girls :hug:

Barbie

Enjoyed the PGA clips with Leo very much ; his comment about Marty at end of first one was perfect, tks Flower%20for%20you.gif

Also, tks , for more Leo with friends pix .

Kat

Another great clip ; like the way Nancy & Ellen think , tks :flower:

Nancy is such a strong supporter of Leo's . I loved how Leo publically acknowledged her support of him at recent GG red carpet.

Magali

Great seeing even more pix of Leo and his buddies , tks :)

Funny to see them all on their phones at same time :p

good luck to leo i have a huge hope that he can pull of the surprise and win ; i believe his performance was better than MC.... ; he truly deserves to get some recogniton , this role means so much for him it would be amazing if he gets it ; anyway he is a winner for me !