Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Tonight is the Armani event honoring Marty, so I expect to see Leo attend that one

Plus I read this morning there is ,also, an event honoring Gatsby's Catherine Martin tonight, so Leo might drop by that one as well.

Also tks for People article :)

Masha

Yes, I share the same sentiments of a fellow Leo fan : And Oscar can't give Leo talent he doesn't have , and nor can a lack of one take away from the talent he has .

Oscar or not come Monday morning, I will still think Leo is one of the best actors of his generation, and that his Wolf performance was one of the best of the year (Y)

Masha

Yes, I share the same sentiments of a fellow Leo fan : And Oscar can't give Leo talent he doesn't have , and nor can a lack of one take away from the talent he has .

Oscar or not come Monday morning, I will still think Leo is one of the best actors of his generation, and that his Wolf performance was one of the best of the year (Y)

RIGHT THERE WITH YOU LADIES  :PinkCouture2: 

BIG THANX 2 the wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates  :flower: 

Thanks Ox, Barbie, Kat and magali for all the awesome updates! :hug:

good luck to leo i have a huge hope that he can pull of the surprise and win ; i believe his performance was better than MC.... ; he truly deserves to get some recogniton , this role means so much for him it would be amazing if he gets it ; anyway he is a winner for me !

I agree! I really hope he is the surprise of the night, because he definitely deserves it! Like you, I think his performance far outshines MC. I will be heartbroken if he gets it over Leo. :cry:

Just 2 days left :woohoo:

Glad to find the excerpt below in NY Times, as this morning I read about Brad Grey of Paramount hosting a party , but saw no mention of Leo being there , but this article does mention his presence.

I'd love to see the pix that Leo & Jonah took with Don Rickles . Also would love to see a pix of Leo with Peter Fonda

And we, also, learn Leo had his trademark news boy hat on :p

At a party held by Paramount and its chief, Brad Grey, at Spago in Beverly Hills, Mr. Scorsese sat ensconced in a booth, chatting with “Nebraska” star Bruce Dern (hard to imagine which would get a word in edgewise there). Peter Fonda, in tinted glasses, cowboy boots, jeans and a jacket, stopped by to say hello. He once talked to “Nebraska” director Alexander Payne about taking the part that went to Mr. Dern.

Also in the booth, picking at desserts, were Don Rickles and his wife, Barbara, prime attractions for “The Wolf of Wall Street” stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill, who posed for their own photos with Mr. Rickles. Mr. Hill gleefully showed them off on his phone later – the newsie cap Mr. DiCaprio wore did not go un-insulted by Mr. Rickles, he reported, nor did Mr. Hill himself. They were both harangued at length. “It was awesome,” he said.

http://carpetbagger.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/28/insulted-by-don-rickles-and-thrilled-about-it/?_php=true&_type=blogs&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&_r=0

Comment from Variety's David Cohen ;totally agree (Y)

post-39932-0-1446087123-15985_thumb.jpg

Wow that's awesome!! I totally agree as well. :dance: :clap: :PinkCouture2:

OMG, this is soo true. :thumbsup:  thanks ox.

I loved this last line: the only American film of 2013 that will still be provocative in 2063...  :laugh:  LOL.

No matter what happens tomorrow, he's simply the best, better than all the rest!!! make%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gifmake%20it%20clap.gif

Canvas_Prints.jpg

he is such a true role model , i have so much respect and admiration for him for not being one of those actors who struggle with drugs ; love attention or go after modeling contracs ; leo is just a gifted  guy who like to make movies and make people around him happy and if anyone in the world has a type in girls then it's him lol and i don't mind it it's his life after all 

no matter what happen tomorrow leo is a winner , he is the fan favorite for the oscar according to most polls and who cares about a bunch of six thousand voters lol

no matter what happen tomorrow leo is a winner , he is the fan favorite for the oscar according to most polls and who cares about a bunch of six thousand voters lol

Welcome to our board masha :wave: Well said! Who cares what a bunch of Oscar voters think, its the public opinion that matters. He'll always have us on his side, and he'll be the winner in my eyes no matter what happens!! :clap:

Found a pix from Paramount's Thursday night pre Oscar party

In background of picture , we see Leo ( with his newsboy cap) sitting in the booth behind Johnny & Don Rickles ,

paramountoscarparty2014.jpg

Leo/Scorsese/Catherine Martin pre Oscar parties

I have seen today articles and pix from the Armani/Scorsese party , but so far none of Leo, and no mention of him being there.

Also, I did see a pix of Catherine with Tobey at the party in her honor, but so far haven't seen any articles mentioning what other celebs might have

been there besides Tobey