Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From Hollywood Reporter

Leonardo DiCaprio, best actor nominee for The Wolf of Wall Street: "I am deeply humbled by this honor and even happier to share today with Marty, Jonah, Terry as well as this entire cast and crew. The Wolf of Wall Street has been a passion project of mine, and I found the role to be one of the most challenging and rewarding of my career. Congratulations to all of my fellow nominees and thank you to the Academy for this extraordinary recognition."

This mentions how Leo fell asleep by the TV the night before and how he woke up 5 minutes after the nominations were announced. :)

Leonardo DiCaprio, best actor nominee for The Wolf of Wall Street: The actor, who fell asleep to the television the night before, woke up five minutes after the nominations and immediately changed the channel. He saw his name, then looked for co-star Jonah Hill and director Martin Scorsese’s names, amongst other Wolf players. "It’s fantastic, it feels really good," he tells THR. He says he and his team knew that the movie would be polarizing -- "Even doing a movie about Wall Street is fodder enough" -- but he credits the controversies, as well as word of mouth, for making the film stand out. When asked about this morning's snubs, he says, "I’m usually on the receiving end of that stick. I’m not used to seeing this." He did acknowledge that Robert Redford, Tom Hanks and Joaquin Phoenix deserved to be in that category. "But, you know, I’ve realized long ago there is no determining what people think or feel. You just have to feel grateful when these situations arise. I’m proud I even got to make this movie, which is insane in its own right." DiCaprio says at the top of his day’s agenda was to call his parents and to take a "nappypoo."

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscar-reactions-what-nominees-are-671463

Still on cloud nine over the fact he got a nom....I am still shocked Wolf in general got this many noms, after hearing that old lady from the academy yelling at Marty I figured the chances for just leo were slim to none :p Anyways besides the fact he deserves it, also excited because this means roundtables, oscar events ,etc :dance:

Also noticed Leo changed his twitter apperance to Wolf :hehe:

https://twitter.com/LeoDiCaprio

Ahhhh, it feels SO SO SO good :ddr:  :dance:  :clap:  :surrender:. I'm PROUD of Leo and HAPPY and EXCITED. Good for you, baby, you deserve  :thumbsup:.

Now get your ass out of the bed, forget about your nappypoo (:laugh: wtf?!), I want beautiful pics tonight ;).

Thanks girls for all the updates. Loved the pics of Leo and Toni  :heart:.