Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I don't know about you guys but I'm still celebrating Leo's huge win!!! I probably got 4 hours of sleep tops. I'm totally paying for it today. I was just to excited to sleep lol!! Such great videos and pictures from last night!! I love the one's with Billy Bush. Its so cute how shy he becomes when talking about the opening scene. And I love when his voice cracks as he's talking to Jerry Penicoli Soooo adorable!! :heart::heart:

I had no idea Oscar Issac was the actor from Body of Lies. Such a great picture of him and Leo on the red carpet!!

Ox Thanks for sharing the BuzzFeed article!! Totally agree. He was the Golden God of the Globes!!!! I can't wait for the BFCA awards on Thursday. I'm sure our Leo will be victorious once again.

The Oscar nominations are also early Thursday morning. Fingers crossed for Best Actor nomination!! :thumbsup:

Comments from Bruce Dern about Leo at Oscar after party from USA Today

"A class act": Nebraska's Bruce Dern anchored the VIP area, holding court with his daughter, Laura Dern, (who spent quality time with good friend Naomi Watts). Bruce Dern had received Golden Globe accolades onstage from best-actor winner Leonardo DiCaprio. At the after-party, Dern returned the honor privately. "I told him he's a prince," Dern told USA TODAY. "(DiCaprio) is a class act. And he can really act

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/01/13/things-you-missed-after-the-golden-globes-ended/4450673/

YAY!!! :ddr:  :dance:  :clap:  :surrender: So happy he won something for his performance on this movie, he worked really hard, he deserved. Proud of you, Leo, you are the best (I know you are reading this :rofl:). 

Highlights for me: 

1 - WE HAVE A PIC OF LEO WITH JOAQUIN, AHHHHHHHHHH :ddr:. I also loved the pics with Oscar, Bradley, Kerry, Waltz and Robert Redford (Gatsby's reunion). With his mom too, of course. All the pics are great, actually :laugh:.

2 - His speech: AMAZING! On point. Loved to see Joaquin standing up and giving him props, Bradley too. Leo is so humble and modest... didn't talk much about himself and gave credit to others for his victory and sucess, praised Scorsese, mentioned the other actors, his friends and family... well done, baby  :thumbsup:.

3 - Margot's enthusiasm when Leo won... she was more excited than anyone else at the table :laugh:. Too sweet!

4 - He was so handsome and happy, loose, SO good.

5 - The joke... it's a joke, people! Too funny :rofl:. And he handled it well, like a pro ;).

Comments from Bruce Dern about Leo at Oscar after party from USA Today

"A class act": Nebraska's Bruce Dern anchored the VIP area, holding court with his daughter, Laura Dern, (who spent quality time with good friend Naomi Watts). Bruce Dern had received Golden Globe accolades onstage from best-actor winner Leonardo DiCaprio. At the after-party, Dern returned the honor privately. "I told him he's a prince," Dern told USA TODAY. "(DiCaprio) is a class act. And he can really act

Bollywood celebs hail Leonardo DiCaprio's Golden Globe win

Bollywood celebrities like Anil Kapoor, Farah Khan and Shoojit Sircar are cheering for Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio who won the best actor in comedy or musical award at the 71st Golden Globe Awards held in Los Angeles, US.

DiCaprio was honoured for his role in "The Wolf of Wall Street". He essayed Jordan Belfort, a stockbroker, in the black comedy directed by Martin Scorsese.

Here's what the Indian celebrities had to say:

Anil Kapoor: Yes! I was right! Leonardo DiCaprio is the best star actor in the world today.

Shoojit Sircar: Golden Globe best actor to Leonardo DiCaprio...Most deserving.

Farah Khan: Yay! Leonardo DiCaprio won! Finally!

Ken Ghosh: Leonardo DiCaprio wins Golden Globe best actor.

Sophie Choudhry: Leonardo DiCaprio wins at Golden Globe for one of my favourite performances of the yearr! Loved him in 'The Wolf of Wall Street'! About time he gets an Oscar!

Kanchi Kaul: Golden Globes the style, class, elegance, the talent! Beautiful start to the week. Matthew McConaughey what a reinvention. Leonardo DiCaprio outstanding!

Daily Mail this morning has some more pix from after Globe parties plus some more pix of Leo at ceremony and with Irmelin

Article link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2539239/Leonardo-DiCaprio-marks-Golden-Globes-win-indulging-rare-PDA-girlfriend-Toni-Garrn.html

Another Golden Globe highlights from BuzzFeed that include that include some cute Leo mentions

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/the-27-best-moments-from-the-golden-globe-awards

th_article-0-1AA7C86F00000578-812_634x643.jpg article-0-1AA7C92400000578-740_306x423.jpg