Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pink

Tks for vid :)

Fash

Tks for award link ; always like seeing Leo & Wolf getting deserved recognition :)

MzLinz

Tks for petition link : Thursday they announce the Oscar nods in the very early morning ; hoping Leo gets his deserved nod (Y)

Monroe

Tks for Gala article :)

monroe: thanks for the scans.

Lupita Nyong'o on meeting Leo:

Lupita Nyong'o is Hollywood's latest "out of nowhere" find following her magnetic turn in 12 Years a Slave. But she's still just like the rest of us when it comes to meeting a long-held crush.

Nyong'o was on Jimmy Kimmel Live Tuesday talking about her experience at the Golden Globes, and she mentioned that she had one goal for the evening: to meet Leonardo DiCaprio. "I went up to him and I said, 'I'm very sorry to bother you, but I'm Lupita Nyong'o, and I've been dying to meet you,'" she told Kimmel. (She mentioned that 1996's Romeo + Juliet was the start of her crush on DiCaprio, as it was for most of us.)

"He was very sweet," Nyong'o continued. "He got up and we took a picture together," she said, adding that "[DiCaprio's] mother took a picture of us."

Thanks for sharing the People article Ox. Lupita Nyong'o is so beautiful and looked gorgeous at the Globes I love the part when Jimmy was like "So there was no exchange of cell phones, texting his mom." and she was like "Yeah like give me his number." I agree! Who wouldn't want Leo's number? So cute!! :wub:

Below is an interview that Leo gave about the film, most of what is reported we've read elsewhere , but , personally, I've never read before the Leo collects vests

I wonder when he wears them ???

You’re not known for leading a particularly flashy lifestyle by Hollywood standards. Do you have any vices?

I have a passion for collecting vests. I’m not really obsesses with sports cars or private jets or things like that. My vests are a little bit like how women feel about shoes, I get that! (Laughs) Even if I see a vest that is identical in style and color but has a little something different to it, I have to have it!

I also like collecting art and Warhol is one of my favorite artists, but the biggest purchase I’ve ever made was the house I bought for my mother.

http://staticmultimedia.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-the-wolf-of-wall-street-interview

Kat

Tks for Leo's comment about Brad's hair :p