Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yuna85

So kind of you to post those Getty pix without watermarks for us, tks :flower:

The one of him looking at Carey reminded me of the scene from Gatsby :heart:

Princess

Tks for more photocall pix of Leo :)

You're welcome. It's a pleasure.

post-64171-0-1446085651-08067_thumb.jpg post-64171-0-1446085653-09356_thumb.jpg

Yuna85

So kind of you to post those Getty pix without watermarks for us, tks :flower:

The one of him looking at Carey reminded me of the scene from Gatsby :heart:

Princess

Tks for more photocall pix of Leo :)

You're welcome. It's a pleasure.

abdi6kzx.jpg

Love this pic :D

OMG, why so perfect Leo? this guy is a vision! Just look him with those sunglasses and on the red carpet...this my friends, is how a movie star looks like...the definition of hollywood royalty for sure....

I'm falling in love all over again, and I dont even saw the movie...God help me, I'm gonna be like a 13 year old fan girl in theaters! LOL

And Carey, WOW, she is stunning!

I just wanted to say - I watched the Canne's opening live. And Leo was the cuttest man on earth, it was raining ( even if they were bodyguards with umbrellas ) and even that Leo came to sign autographs and greets the fans who were waiting there instead of being on the red carpet and not just two seconds but really all the fans and they were a journalist who tried to asked to him question and Leo tried his best to answered them but the bodyguard pushed him, he takes on HIS own time for them ( the fans ), he's I think the only one of the cast who did this, it was adorable. And during the whole ceremony when the host Audrey Tautou talked and the most of the time they were big face's plan of Leo, he was so beautiful and full of smile, he looked so happy to be here. He also came to the scene with Amitabh, and he looked very happy to saw again Steven Spielberg, the first thing he did was to saluted him... So happy and proud that he was the one who oppened the festival - Ok this post is totally pointless but I just had to share this with you girls :flower:

The Great Italian Fanclub of Leo's leodicaprio.it who are in Cannes just confirmed that Leo was the one of the cast who came greets fan with a lot of wind and rain. This is our Leo.

Cute pics of Leo and Steven seing each other again ; 168796406.jpg

Here's pic of the beautiful speech of Amitabh and Leo at Cannes as said Audrey Tautou "The King of Boolywood and the Prince of Hollywood"

168796207.jpg 168796255.jpg 168796272.jpg 168796315.jpg th_9384e1254717595.jpg/monthly_05_2013/post-60966-0-1593845357-43298_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="168796365.jpg"> 168796583.jpg