Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Interview with Leo about Gatsby , Leo is so honest about his 'fashion sense'

When the interviewer asks Leo if he is a 'fashionista' , he tells her "That was one of the hardest things to pull off. I'm not a huge fashionista - when I'm out of these suits, for press, I really dress like a schulb.

http://www.wsvn.com/decodrive/articles/shireen/MI98044/

Interview with Leo about Gatsby , Leo is so honest about his 'fashion sense'

When the interviewer asks Leo if he is a 'fashionista' , he tells her "That was one of the hardest things to pull off. I'm not a huge fashionista - when I'm out of these suits, for press, I really dress like a schulb.

http://www.wsvn.com/...hireen/MI98044/

I love that about him. He doesn't care what people think and that's a great quality to have.

Mz_Linz & Fash

Ditto (Y)

actually prefer Leo when he's dressed down.. glad he's not a "fashionista

love that about him. He doesn't care what people think and that's a great quality to have

Princess

Tks for more new pix ; I can't wait to see more :flower:

Here tweets.

TLC Network@TLC 14h

Kate recently attended a dinner thrown by Leonardo DiCaprio in NYC. #BreakingAmish

ava@thatasslou 16h

My neighbor is having dinner with lionardo dicaprio tonight.. I was actually hesitating sneaking in his car

♡harry♡@halfpastharry 17h

@BennyKoval MY UNCLE IS HAVING DINNER WITH LEO FUCKING DICAPRIO AS WE SPEAK

Pix of Leo bike riding in NY on May 10th

nymay10.jpg

Kat[/

Tks for Christie pix/article; I hope we get some new pix from tonight's auction :)

Also, tks, for Gatsby vid.

He looks lonely :(

REMINDER: This is Leo's Actor thread: Posts should be about his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc.. In other words....NO gossip. Furthermore, use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by MauiKane
off topic posts

I'm so touched by the things I read and see about Leo...this guy is very nice and a good human being. And I'm very proud to be a fan of his!! :clap:

Especially whenever I see his hairy chest......... :nicole: :woot: :woot:

Tks for the updates sweeties!!! :flower:

Pix of Leo bike riding in NY on May 10th

post-52646-0-1446085620-34958_thumb.jpg

Kat[/

Tks for Christie pix/article; I hope we get some new pix from tonight's auction :)

Also, tks, for Gatsby vid.

I dont know why some people talk soooo much about private jets or boats when most of the time we always see our Leo riding his bike through the city. People don't do anything to change the situation in any aspect of the planet....but they are always there to judge others.

Tks girls! :flower:

jajajaja, Lol Leo for all ages!

Hahaha....they are soooooo cute....especially the lady with blond hair! I want to be her friend!! :nicole:

That's it ladies!!! Let's show them who's boss!!! :blueeyedbaby:

Thank you so much Leo lovers for all the news & new pictures = Perfection :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: I'm in love lol

Some old pics (the first I think, was posted before but not in this quality right?? sorry if repost! the other are without any tag) :

post-60814-0-1446085623-90203_thumb.jpg th_30cf54254412487.jpg/monthly_05_2013/post-60814-0-1446085623-92976_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3759014" alt="post-60814-0-1446085623-92976_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="100"> post-60814-0-1446085623-95071_thumb.jpg post-60814-0-1446085623-96065_thumb.jpg post-60814-0-1446085623-96716_thumb.jpg post-60814-0-1446085623-97663_thumb.jpg

Videos that I never saw before :D:

http://www.t3licensi...icaprio&filter=

Here a video that I loved on youtube and deleted :/ but I found it here (from the period of GONY):

http://www.tudou.com...ew/vnok3dElb3w/

You can see others Leo videos here :) :

http://www.soku.com/...nardo dicaprio/

Some funny tweets.... :hehe:

Dominic Monaghan ?@DomsWildThings 19h

They should have called #thegreatgatsby "the great handsome Leo Dicaprio". What a modern day dreamboat!!!

??sad?? ?@stopitzayn 1h

I WOULD SELL MY RIGHT KIDNEY TO KISS LEO DICAPRIO EVEN IF IT WAS JUST ON THE CHEEK I JUST NEED HIM IN MY LIFE

Haylee Elizabeth ?@HayleeBaby16 16m

i will do my homework once leo dicaprio wins an oscar.

And I found this cute and old pic with our Leo and Tobey bowling hehe. :hehe:

54af5x.jpg