Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Good eyes you guys :D Also spy Ethan and Patrick (I don't think thats Jon though) :) Thanks for more pics Ox! I like Leos jacket :wub: LEO DEVELOPPING STYLE?! :o (not that he dressed bad before, just noticed within this past year or so hes been more fashion forward!)

Some more pix from the Brant Foundation's Andy Warhol exhibit opening in Greenwich, CT

Judging by the pix at photo agency lots of famous artists /people were there like Leo such as his CYMC Daddy Christopher Walken :p

brant.jpg

brant2.jpg

One of Leo and Irmelin tweeted by someone who was there

brant3.jpg

I love the last picture. He looks so cute with his mama! :wub:

thanks girls! :hug:

Leonardo DiCaprio@ILive4DiCaprio1m

#TheGreatGatsby is the most amazing Leo movie i've ever seen! Every detail of the movie is perfect! And Leo!! OML pic.twitter.com/OJNLgpRFzx

post-42076-0-1446085612-39253_thumb.jpg

that pic's for you, Pami girl! :brows:

Oh my Gosh....my hands are sweating bullets right now after seeing this picture! Do you want to kill me Sick? :woot: :woot: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm not feeling good.... :nicole: :Nicole:

How do I get in that pool???? :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I'll sue you Sick for that....not fair AT ALL!!!! :nicole: :Nicole: I need to see this movie nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Ps....Oh my Gosh....his broad shoulders and hairy chest. :shock:

:rofl: OMG Pami love your reactions :rofl: I knew you'd fall in love with that pic :D

how cute to see Leo and Irmelin together :wub2: lovely photos of mom and her son :wub2:

gustavo, love all the pics from that mag! :woot: thanks a lot for sharing with us! :woot:

and yeah Leo's style seems way more better than in past years! go on like that, Leo! :hehe:

thanks all! :hug:

He's on the cover on my local newspaper smily%20new%20one.gif!

sfQbzmn.jpg

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH emotigal-fainting-t-b-yram-copyright.gif

THANX A MILLION wonderful Leo fans 4 da updates Flower%20for%20you.gif

your first viewing reports & the audiences`s FANTASTIC reactions made me even moreeeeeeeeeee EXCITED :woot:

ahhhhhhh...CAN`T WAIT ANYMOREEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!

Let's die together LeoLover!!! emotigal-fainting-t-b-yram-copyright.gif

I`m ready to die but of course after seeing The Great Gatsby :)

Leonardo DiCaprio ?@ILive4DiCaprio1m

#TheGreatGatsby is the most amazing Leo movie i've ever seen! Every detail of the movie is perfect! And Leo!! OML pic.twitter.com/OJNLgpRFzx

adwKo1YA.jpg

Oh my Gosh....my hands are sweating bullets right now after seeing this picture! Do you want to kill me Sick? :woot: :woot: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm not feeling good.... :nicole: :Nicole:

I'll sue you Sick for that....not fair AT ALL!!!! :nicole: :Nicole: I need to see this movie nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Pamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii: you crack me up :nicole: loveeeeeeeeee your posts & enthusiasm!!!!!!!!!!

One of Leo and Irmelin tweeted by someone who was there

brant3.jpg

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwww...soooooooooooooooooo lovelyyyyyyyyy :heart: :wub:

Thanks dear oxford 4 always great finds :hug:

also,BIG THANX 2 BEAUTIFUL LEO LOVERS who shared latest updates!!! YOU ARE THE BEST :grouphug:

My husband took me to movie for Mothers day, I loved it, not my fav. movie but it was fun and entertaining. Leo was a perfect Gatsby, Tobey acted very well, I am not a huge fan of his but thought he did great, and Joel Edgerton (not sure if I spelled that right) was also very good.

As far as Hotness, this is one of Leo's best films in a while, Oh my my, When he was getting ready to jump in pool, just OH MY, love it.

Leonardo DiCaprio ?@ILive4DiCaprio1m

adwKo1YA.jpg

I feel the same way girl! He is so HAWT!!!! lol Wait until you see the entire movie!! :woot:

That Christies Auction leo is involved in starts today :) Theres a Leo portrait on sale:

post-42953-0-1446085613-21867_thumb.jpg

Pictured left is a portrait of Leonardo DiCaprio by American artist Elizabeth Peyton. While it evokes the celebrity portraits of Andy Warhol, its intimacy, particularly with the unmistakeable face of DiCaprio, captures the soft yet masculine visage so often seen on screen. It is expected to sell for between $400,000 and 600,000.

More pieces of art being sold can be seen here, and they relate to Leos foundation/tiger preservation!

http://www.thedailyb...95-401fa8278050

The Great Gatsby TV SPOT - Mother's Day (2013) - Leonardo DiCaprio Movie HD