Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Nanda for more pics! :hug:

Barbie, love the tumblr pics :rofl: And Pami thanks for the article!

And a tweet. Could leo already be back in NY :blink: I would think he would be attending those oscar parties tonight..So I guess we'll see :)

Kacie Burns@KacieBurns

My dad just saw Leonardo DiCaprio on my street, and I missed him. #why

Comments about Leo/Weinstein Oscar party from UK Sun blogger who was at last night's Weinstein party

His recent tweet ; this was the guy who tweeted earlier he was standing close enough to Leo to smell him

deanpiper@deanpiper

Leonardo DiCaprio looked ace last night too. Not bloated and nearly smart. #whoknew

After an hour the room became very focused on the area where I was standing with a friend. I looked over my right shoulder and Leonardo DiCaprio had appeared with a few man pals. Then within a few minutes Oscar nominees Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence pitched up. Jennifer was wearing black and looked impeccable. I'm told Rachel Zoe has been styling her for the past few months. Personally, I think she's been dressing too old with all this Dior. But some would say it's timeless. Let's hope she dresses young and her age for the red carpet later on.

It was almost like a love triangle was developing right before my very eyes. Leo and Bradley were both vying for Jennifer's attention. Jen rested her arm on Bradley but spoke to Leo. She appeared close with Bradley, if you ask me. Those two do have the most sensational chemistry in Silver Linings Playbook - and there have been rumours.

Let's just say they looked comfortable with each other.

But Leonardo was definitely making a great effort.

I obviously wanted to get as close as I could. Leo had an endless supply of bourbon being delivered to his table in beautiful crystal glasses as he sucked on an electronic ciggie furiously.

At one point the waiter came forwards and gave him a glass of bourbon and there was a spare. I grabbed it, despite blooming hating the stuff, and slurped on it. How he was standing after all those drinks I have no idea. But who cared - I was drinking Leonardo's bourbon.

Jennifer was the first to leave and I wished her good luck at the Oscars and told her to "win it for Britain". She laughed and replied: "I'll lie back and think of England." And on that note she gave me a wink.

Bradley sloped off second and Leonardo went shortly after…with three girls dressed in skin tight Herve Leger dresses. Obviously. The Weinstein party proved Hollywood is more alive than ever

Fash

From the tweets it appeared that lots of the press get invited , as the earlier Leo tweets were from Lainey Gossip and a guy who does entertainment segment on Canadian morning show like GMA

So lots of people surrounding Leo last night were gossip bloggers which I'm sure he is aware of :p

The Daily Mail seems to have taken their Weinstein party comments straight from the previous British blogger's report , but if the comment below is legit it would seem some pap would have caught it on film /video :p

The Inception star's exit was decidedly less hurried as he playfully flirted with a gaggle of models - finishing the night with a little good-humored jig in the parking lot after the event.

Watching the Oscars red carpet. Its not the same without Leo, he should be there. I miss him. :cry2:

I was reading my People today and there was an article about movie magic behind the scenes. There is a picture of Leo and Kate behind the scenes of Titanic floating in the water with James Cameron. It said:

While filming the epic disaster film's many water shots, Kate Winslet said: "Leo was a certified diver and didn't leave my side. He was amazing."

Oxford

I know for sure!! Can't wait to get it!!

QT won for Best Original Screenpay. YES!!!

I think he said at one point: "Leo aint over there but I'm thanking him too"

That's what it seemed like QT said at one point in his speech. I kinda wish Leo was there to support the film. Cool to see Django Unchained win Best Original Screenplay.

kat: thanks for the tweet.

ox: thanks for both articles and Gatsby pic.

mz_linz: thanks for Kate's comment. And I saw the Oscar but I think I didn't heard that part where Tarantino mentioned Leo, so thanks for that. I'am very happy for Tarantino and congrats to Waltz too.