Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

A pic from 2004 when he received the award of best actor of the year, he looks so cute.

Hotlinking from images hosted from private websites including facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc is not permitted. Please textlink or upload images from an image hosting site. For more information check HERE Edited by MauiKane

178409-5447-ga.jpg

REMINDER: This is Leo's Actor thread: Posts should be about his work, projects, and other activities (including his social life) that can be objectively verified (i.e, news articles, photographs, videos, etc.. In other words....NO gossip. Furthermore, use PMs if you have personal messages for other members. Inappropriate posts will be deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Tweets about Leo from Weinstein pre Oscar party, apparently she was invited

deanpiper@deanpiper

I'm standing so close to Leonardo DiCaprio I can smell him. And Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence

Morley Nirenberg@MorleyNirenberg

Leo double-fisting while emphatically talking to Zoe Kravitz at the Weinstein soirée.

Big Bradley/Leo bromance hugfest going on. #greygoose #etalkOscars

Elaine L.@LaineyGossip

Probably the most A List foot of square footage in the room -- Leo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper together.

Leonardo di Caprio being shown photos on her phone by Jennifer Lawrence with Bradley Cooper

Elaine L.@LaineyGossip

A lot of tall blonde model types are standing around waiting to be led to Leo and Bradley Cooper at Weinstein

Elaine L.@LaineyGossip

Fascinating. While Leo D is completely immersed in convo w/ JLaw and BCoop, his boy Lukas Haas hovers several feet away

Thanks Ox for the tweets! Oh what I wouldn't give to get a leo and Jennifer picture :wub:

Also really nice video here... a tribute video from InStyle.co.uk! Got alot of red carpet footage, and a few little interview snippets I've never seen before, including a cute interaction with his mom :heart:

http://www.instyle.c...m_medium=social

Tks for all these wonderful pix sweeties!!Flower%20for%20you.gif:woot:

Kat,tks for this cute shot from RR....I had never seen that one before. :)

Nanda,tks for the pix....I remember these pix,he was really gorgeous in them. :shock: :wub:

Tks for everything girls. :flower:

I dont know if this article had been posted here before,I apologize if I posted it again. :)

Leonardo DiCaprio Calls on Thailand to Outlaw Sale of Ivory

The 38-year-old actor signed a World Wildlife Fund petition this week, urging Thailand’s Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra to outlaw the sale of ivory in her country.

"Illegal wildlife trade is the most urgent threat facing species like tigers, rhinos and elephants. These animals are being killed every day to feed an escalating demand for their body parts," DiCaprio wrote on his Facebook page.

In Thailand, elephants are revered as a sacred animal. But the country currently allows ivory harvested from captive Thai elephants to be legally sold in its shops and marketplaces. All ivory for sale in the Kingdom is required by law to be certified by the Thai Provincial Administration Department as having come from legal sources, but critics say the system is rife with corruption and often gamed, and that Thailand has become a global hotbed for the illegal sale of smuggled African elephant tusks.

According to WWF, the illegal poaching of African elephants reached record levels in 2012, largely because of growing demand for ivory bracelets and decorative trinkets in China.

"Much of the ivory trade goes through Thailand," DiCaprio wrote. "We can help save these beautiful animals. Join me and the World Wildlife Fund and tell Thailand to ban all sales of ivory."

During a WWF-organized press conference at the landmark Central World mall in downtown Bangkok on Thursday, local Thai TV, film and radio talent -- including, Varin Sachdev, Pip Ravit Terdwong, Nampung Natrarika Thampridanant, Note Watcharabul Leesuwan and Egg Busakorn Tantiphana -- all joined the stage to call on Thai citizens to sign the DiCaprio backed petition.

The organizers are hoping to collect one million signatures before presenting the petition to Prime Minister Yingluck at the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (Cites), which will be held in Bangkok on March 3.

More than 400,000 people from Thailand and across the world have signed the petition so far, according to WWF. Other Hollywood names known to have joined the initiative include: Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman from ABC’s Revenge, Lost’s Ian Somerhalder, actor Ethan Suplee, and Alyssa Milano.

“Every voice counts in the fight to stop the slaughter and save an iconic species that we revere as sacred,” Janpai Ongsiriwittaya, a local campaign leader for WWF Thailand said at the Bangkok event.

http://www.hollywood...vory-ban-423441