Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I think he could basically look like what he did in The Departed and Blood Diamond (a bit older in the face though probably) if he really cared about being on a diet/working out on a constant basis. AND SADLY HE DOESN'T. lmfao. Which I completely, completely understand and so feel...since dieting sucks ass. SUCKS BIG TIME. And that's one of the things I love about Leo. I know a lot of people have this image that he takes himself so, so seriously - which he does when it comes to his acting and all - but I think he's just a lol down to Earth kind of person in real life. And, like...I side eye people who like to work out. THESE ARE NOT MY PEOPLE. HARHARHAR. ;) :rofl:

Thanks for ALL THE PICS and tweets and etc everyone. <3

Audrina, MakeitCount & Shine

More fantastic pix to drool over ; tks :)

I think Leo is looking mighty yummy these days :drool:

Nanda

Ditto :yes:

Cause we 3 prefer men over boys :)

LeoLover

Great choice of pix from some of Leo's previous roles ; I can tell from the recent pix this is going to be a 'character look' ' that I really , really like :p

I can tell from the recent pix this is going to be a 'character look' ' that I really , really like :p

I likeeeeeeeeeee it too=great minds think alike ;) :wave:

shine

loveeeeeeeeeeeee those lovey dovey pix in the car & DA MAN looks yummyyyyyyyyy :drool: thankssssss 4 da wonderful new set pix!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makeitcount

thanx 4 da additional pix!!!!!!!!!

Hey...I think I know who she is...this crazy fan I mean....she's on facebook as well and I've seen some comments from her on Leo's facebook...she's really scary, but the most worrying thing is that if she's the person whom they are talking about...I've seen a picture of her with Leo's dad....George!! :o

Leo needs to be careful.

And here we go again... :cain:

If somenone already talked about it here,sorry to have posted it again. :)

DiCaprio contemplating family with Heatherton

LONDON: Blonde bombshell Erin Heatherton poses in see-through knickers with a sexy bunny tail in sizzling new lingerie shots, reported British daily The Sun on Tuesday.

The supermodel looks stunning in the brand new snaps, taken for the latest Victoria's Secret lingerie catalogue.

It's clear how the 23-year-old caught boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio's eye as she shows off her curves in a series of skimpy bras, panties and camisoles.

Erin has been dating Leo since last December - and friends say the 37-year-old heartthrob is hooked on his American beauty.

They say he's so smitten, he wants to start a family with her.

Pals reveal Leo became broody after meeting Matthew McConaughey's children Levi, four, and Vida, two on the set of the pair's new film The Wolf Of Wall Street.

A source told Star magazine: ''Watching Matthew and his wife Camila play with their kids inspired Leo. He isn't getting any younger and is beginning to think he'd like to have a family.

''Leo's mother Irmelin met Erin in January and there was an instant connection. Between Matthew talking about fatherhood and his mother pushing for grandchildren, Leo is almost ready to take the plunge.''

http://gawker.com/59...dium=socialflow