Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I can not wait to see Tarantino's cameo in Django! How exciting! This man rocks is the best! :cool:

Also I think It's time to Harvey show us something more of Calvin.. More Calvin's stills, more of Calvin's in the trailer, more Calvin's pics in a magazine ... Please! December is almost here :surrender:

Wijn

Tks for all the information about what is contained in the book :)

Kat

Tks for Ellen Barkin comments :)

ByPrincess

Ditto ; I'm ready for a new Django trailer too ! :)

Also, tks lastest tweets about Wolf future filming ; glad to see it will be outdoor filming which means new pix for us !!!

Katchitup, I think you can get your affairs in order and prepare to die in happiness. I'd bet money they'll be around there somewhere. Leo tweeted about it, plus he's dating Erin, plus at least Lukas Haas is connected to the Black Keys....plus it's supposed to be awesome.....

Erin is the face of GPP? I knew she did some kind of twitter thing to promote it but I've never seen her connected in any other way. I thought that was just a one time thing.

Katchitup, I think you can get your affairs in order and prepare to die in happiness. I'd bet money they'll be around there somewhere. Leo tweeted about it, plus he's dating Erin, plus at least Lukas Haas is connected to the Black Keys....plus it's supposed to be awesome.....

Erin is the face of GPP? I knew she did some kind of twitter thing to promote it but I've never seen her connected in any other way. I thought that was just a one time thing.

Yeah probably considering leo tweeted about it, ect. I hope there are pics :D

And yup, erin is the face of it...Well shes at least been one of the main spoksmen of the GPP for about 2 years now, She just talked at the U.N about it last week. ;) And shes been one of the heads organizing the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYc1qqwf5Xs

So wouldn't be shocked if leo went not only because its a great cause, but because its erins thing :p and heyy she went and supported mobli, I think leo should support this :D

Yeah probably considering leo tweeted about it, ect. I hope there are pics :D

And yup, erin is the face of it...Well shes at least been one of the main spoksmen of the GPP for about 2 years now, She just talked at the U.N about it last week. ;) And shes been one of the heads organizing the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYc1qqwf5Xs

So wouldn't be shocked if leo went not only because its a great cause, but because its erins thing :p and heyy she went and supported mobli, I think leo should support this :D

^Spokesperson, face, potato patata, pretty similar, erin is becoming known as one of the most reconizable face associated with the GPP ;) Anyway, still, Really awesome charity :thumbsup: Its kinda her thing, so if leo went that would be cool :cool:

Now back to leo, didn't know leo would have kissing scenes in django?

Leonardo DiCaprio's Costar on Kissing Him: "It Was Perfect!"

Not that we doubted Leonardo DiCaprio was anything but a fine kisser, but it's nice to get some confirmation from someone who's actually smooched the megastar.

Nichole Galicia plays his love interest in director Quentin Tarantino's upcoming Django Unchained.

"It was everything you would imagine it to be," she told us at last night's Express and Vogue event at the Chateau Marmont hotel. "It was perfect."

DiCaprio was also the perfect gentleman.

"He was more than nice," Galicia said. "He was generous, he was humble and he was funny."

Fortunately, they hit it off while filming because Galicia never actually had to audition with him.

"I read with Quentin and the casting director," she said. "Quentin basically looked at me and said, 'Do everything.' So I did. I had to sit on someone's lap. Say a bunch of lines and kiss someone. I got up and I laid a kiss on the casting director. I don't know if she was expecting it."

She?

"Yes, she!" Galicia said. "But in my brain she was a he."

Aka, Leonardo DiCaprio!

http://www.eonline.c...er&dlvrit=48939

Wow Wijn...tks a lot for this information! I'm really impressed to know how Leo's dad was a jerk at this time. I confess that I had read something about this story of his virginity when Leo was only six and his dad wanted him to lose it!! Ok...I always suspected that his father wore drugs but not in front of him!! Jesus...crazy George!! Really disappointed with his dad's behavior at that time. :/

Who doesnt remember this? :hehe: :wub2:

Pami

R&J is my all time favorite Leo movie :heart: since then I became a huge fan of DiCaprio & my heart did go on until now :laugh:

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song/video=I`m kissing you :wub::wub::wub::wub:

you did remind me the sweet sweet memories,thanksssssssssss honey!!!!!!!!

Princess,Katchitup,pami,Amandine

thanks 4 da new pix & tweets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margarit

you did a great job,love it (Y)

Wow Wijn...tks a lot for this information! I'm really impressed to know how Leo's dad was a jerk at this time. I confess that I had read something about this story of his virginity when Leo was only six and his dad wanted him to lose it!! Ok...I always suspected that his father wore drugs but not in front of him!! Jesus...crazy George!! Really disappointed with his dad's behavior at that time. :/

Pami i was also surprised to hear those things about his father but I have always been impressed of the closeness he has with his father. Being myself daughter of separated parents, I know how hard is that. So I'm glad all that things are in the past.

Common girls is an unauthorized biography as someone said some of the information are from unreliable tabloids or maybe just made to sell books, is very easy to know that Leo adores and admire George, maybe he is not perfect but Leo always says the good influence that his father is for his life, so I doubt about the information, of course I'm not saying that George is a saint or a devil when he was young but maybe we don't most take this things for facts.