Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank's girl. Yes I have heard about this girl, she's crazy. And she has two account right? She's insulting few other Leo's fan on twitter too. Like I always said, I think with all the years Leo's know this kind of crazy fan with the Leo Mania things and all. But with this article if it's 100% true it's really more dangerous.

Thank's for the tweets.

Amandine

Tks for pix of Leo from Bafta Tea Party :)

ByPrincess

Tks for more film tweets :)

They are probably filming the wild sex scenes in the studio, no doubt, they better have the security people checking for Pami :p

Kat

Tks for news about Tarantino /Django cameo :)

I wonder if we'll get a new trailer in Oct .

Amandine

Tks for pix of Leo from Bafta Tea Party :)

ByPrincess

Tks for more film tweets :)

They are probably filming the wild sex scenes in the studio, no doubt, they better have the security people checking for Pami :p

Kat

Tks for news about Tarantino /Django cameo :)

I wonder if we'll get a new trailer in Oct .

Thanks all :flower:

Ellen Barkin's Hilarious Story Of What Leonardo Di Caprio Wanted Her To Do For Him On 'Watch What Happens: Live'

Ellen Barkin and NeNe Leakes certainly know how to steal a scene with their outrageous behavior, as proven every week on their sitcom "The New Normal." Andy Cohen was hoping to steal some of that magic by pairing the two of them together for the 300th episode celebration of "Watch What Happens: Live."

The three had a blast together, and Cohen got Barkin to play one of his infamous "games." Called "Spill the Tea," the premise was that Barkin would say the first thing that comes to mind when Cohen throws out the name of one of her former co-stars.

Probably her best story came when he called out the name of Leonardo Di Caprio, who starred with Barkin in the 1993 film "This Boy's Life."

"He used to make me look at Vogue with him and he’d, like, say, ‘Could you? Do you know her? Do you think you could get her to have sex with me?'" Barkin said, giving Cohen an answer probably better than he could have hoped for.

http://www.huffingto..._medium=twitter

Wasn't Leo only like 15 at the time? :rofl:

Ellen Barkin's Hilarious Story Of What Leonardo Di Caprio Wanted Her To Do For Him On 'Watch What Happens: Live'

Ellen Barkin and NeNe Leakes certainly know how to steal a scene with their outrageous behavior, as proven every week on their sitcom "The New Normal." Andy Cohen was hoping to steal some of that magic by pairing the two of them together for the 300th episode celebration of "Watch What Happens: Live."

The three had a blast together, and Cohen got Barkin to play one of his infamous "games." Called "Spill the Tea," the premise was that Barkin would say the first thing that comes to mind when Cohen throws out the name of one of her former co-stars.

Probably her best story came when he called out the name of Leonardo Di Caprio, who starred with Barkin in the 1993 film "This Boy's Life."

"He used to make me look at Vogue with him and he’d, like, say, ‘Could you? Do you know her? Do you think you could get her to have sex with me?'" Barkin said, giving Cohen an answer probably better than he could have hoped for.