Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

whaat ??? my little Shiny girl is a Birthday Girl today ???? :chicken:

party uuup! everybody dance! :guitar: :ddr: :dance: :clap: :blueeyedbaby: :thumbsup::fun: :Dinah:

yoo... yoo ... yooo :blueeyedbaby:

have a veeery Happy Birthday Shiny Shine! :Dinah: have an amazing 18th year of your life! it's a great age! :wub:

don't know about Brittain,but 18 is a legal age in my country and when your parents tell you to do something you can easily answer: :brows:

46bf016f2127.gif

:nicole:

haha I love that pic of him and diddy :p Leo trying to hide :rofl:

Calibi and OX for the pics!! nice to see leo is back in Cali.

Neon agreed, while I want to see him clean shaven for a bit, deep down I think I'll miss the beard :cry:

i'm dreading the day leo shaves that beard and cuts his hair. i'm excited for wolf and everything (like, REALLY excited), but i know i'm going to be a little sad when the excess hair goes :p

WTF does lainey make an actual news post to where leo sits at the table?? :laugh:

Here’s Leonardo DiCaprio at lunch yesterday at Fred Segal with some friends and it’s just understood, you know? When he rolls with the boys, they take their seats in the middle, and he takes his at the head. If the head is not the best however, well, obviously adjustments are made so that Leo is situated wherever it is best, be it the view, be it for comfort, be it for maximum straddle room for whichever model he has chosen to service him that evening. Or afternoon. That happens on occasion too.

I once saw this go down at a party - not the straddling part but the way his crew falls in line, submitting by routine to Leo’s superiority. They were seated at a booth at Soho House. They kicked other people out of that booth, obviously the best booth, to accommodate him. He was smoking a cigar. He talked and they listened; they listened like they’d never heard anything more interesting than what Leo was saying.

But imagine...

All of it may never have happened without Hollywood Sliding Doors.

Did you know that Leo auditioned for Baywatch? For the part of Hobie (son of The Hoff)? He lost out on the role and went on to become a power player instead of a punchline. I would see that movie, wouldn’t you? In one life he’s the big Hollywood actor. But what he if he got that other part? Where would he be now? Would he still have a full head of hair.

http://laineygossip.com/Articles/Celebrity/20005/Details/24110/Leonardo-DiCaprio-at-the-head-of-the-table

Thanks Ox for the JJ link :)

WTF does lainey make an actual news post to where leo sits at the table?? :laugh:

Here’s Leonardo DiCaprio at lunch yesterday at Fred Segal with some friends and it’s just understood, you know? When he rolls with the boys, they take their seats in the middle, and he takes his at the head. If the head is not the best however, well, obviously adjustments are made so that Leo is situated wherever it is best, be it the view, be it for comfort, be it for maximum straddle room for whichever model he has chosen to service him that evening. Or afternoon. That happens on occasion too.

I once saw this go down at a party - not the straddling part but the way his crew falls in line, submitting by routine to Leo’s superiority. They were seated at a booth at Soho House. They kicked other people out of that booth, obviously the best booth, to accommodate him. He was smoking a cigar. He talked and they listened; they listened like they’d never heard anything more interesting than what Leo was saying.

But imagine...

All of it may never have happened without Hollywood Sliding Doors.

Did you know that Leo auditioned for Baywatch? For the part of Hobie (son of The Hoff)? He lost out on the role and went on to become a power player instead of a punchline. I would see that movie, wouldn’t you? In one life he’s the big Hollywood actor. But what he if he got that other part? Where would he be now? Would he still have a full head of hair.

http://laineygossip....ad-of-the-table

L m a o. Lainey is so ridiciollus. The head of the table could be either where Leo's at or where the other guy sitting across from Leo is at. Now I am just having these hilarious thoughts of Leo telling grown ass men where and how to sit and do everything. HAHAHAHA. Come on, Lainey. Lord

Lainey: hey! I'm just glad she didn't mention her usual how she DO that! is an improvement :nicole:

Pics: baseball cap, I love to see you back. I must say I love him love him LOVE HIM with caps :hehe:

Ohhh! T Shirts with buttons open... we need more clear pics! :chicken:

L m a o. Lainey is so ridiciollus. The head of the table could be either where Leo's at or where the other guy sitting across from Leo is at. Now I am just having these hilarious thoughts of Leo telling grown ass men where and how to sit and do everything. HAHAHAHA. Come on, Lainey. Lord