Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ok,so just to clarify...I know it's too boring to repeat all over again,I'm sorry for that.

So I can keep posting pics and articles,tweets and so on here right? Only gossips and fan talks (like ovaries bum :rofl: ),these ones I need to post in our new thread....right?Please,say I'm right. :thumbsup::laugh:

Ok,so just to clarify...I know it's too boring to repeat all over again,I'm sorry for that.

So I can keep posting pics and articles,tweets and so on here right? Only gossips and fan talks (like ovaries bum :rofl: ),these ones I need to post in our new thread....right?Please,say I'm right. :thumbsup::laugh:

^ You Are Right! :thumbsup:

And you may say "Thank You" and etc in both threads. Showing appreciation is not restrictive :flower:

Some comments from EW/Walter Goggins about his role in Django .

Walton Goggins has made a name for himself playing the bad guy. When he phoned EW earlier this week to talk about the two scenes we’re hoping nab him his second Emmy nomination for his always interesting performance as Justified‘s eloquent Kentucky outlaw Boyd Crowder, he was at a loss for words to explain the project he’s currently shooting: Quentin Tarantino’s slavery-era revenge western Django Unchained. “I will be really interested to see how people respond to this,” Goggins said, laughing at the understatement. He plays Billy Crash, the “Mandingo trainer extraordinaire” for Leonardo DiCaprio’s Calvin Candie, a deranged plantation owner who forces his toughest slaves to fight to the death. ”I have literally spent the last five days of my life doing something that is so far outside my liberal worldview that it’s kinda hard for me to reconcile what has transpired. You’ll know what I mean when you see the movie,” he said. But he’s loving it. “I love simple dramatic stories, and I love when those stories are infused with humor — a dark humor, a very grounded humor.”

http://insidetv.ew.c...gins-justified/

Also , have to laugh, the various movie sites just this morning have discovered the new Calvin Candie pix we've already seen ! :p

Below from Total Film

Django Unchained has released a new image online, featuring Leonardo DiCaprio looking distinctly villainous as the pipe-puffing slave-owner, Calvin Candie.

In much of the promotional material we've seen so far, Candie has seemed a larger than life character, cheering and whooping while dropping the odd one-liner with a wry smile. Here however, he looks positively menacing.

Check out the new image of Leonardo DiCaprio in Django Unchained below:

http://www.totalfilm...jango-unchained

post-52324-0-1446083360-72433_thumb.jpg

Flyingbird

Love the Gatsby scan, thanks :)

Can you tell me what is on the cover of that Empire issue , so I can look for when I'm out shopping ?

Found the information below this morning at NO film production site. Looks like the filming in NO which was due to wrap June 25th will now extend to July 3rd

Not sure whether the extension is due to cast changes , weather, or tragic death of head of set production Michael Riva

Also, according to what we read earlier, the production still has to move back to Santa Clarita to reshoot some scenes

Django Unchained

http://www.filmnewor...nt-productions/

Kat

Leo's character is not in the scenes they shot earlier at Santa Clarita , and my impression is they were going back to Santa Clarita to reshoot some scenes, so unless Leo has to do another scene reshoot or shoot some additional scene I would say Leo's filming is over.

Flyingbird

Thanks for answer about Empire cover :)

Kat

Yes, I agree to Django is completely wrapped and Tarantino is sure they will be no need for any reshoots of Calvin scenes, he'll keep his beard

What I'm hoping for is to see him part of the upcoming Django promotion at San Diego Comic Con that begins July 12th :)

Comments from Broadway actor who had part in J Edgar

You rec

ently made your major motion picture debut in J. Edgar, and you have an intense scene as a prosecutor. How intimidating was that?

Aside from The Light in the Piazza, it was the coolest experience I’ve had. [Director Clint Eastwood] fosters such a calm, simple creative environment that I wasn’t nervous at all. It was weird!

I remember walking into this courtroom with 300 extras and Leonardo DiCaprio, Dermot Mulroney, Josh Lucas, Zach Grenier, Denis O’Hare…a dream lineup of guys sitting right behind me. I thought, "All right, I’m gonna try and own this courtroom." There’s no rehearsal, so you end up literally blocking yourself, which is crazy, ’cause the cameras are rolling. But it’s real in that way—except for the fact I’m not actually a lawyer! [Laughs.] I was a part of something with these actors I’ve admired for years on screens big and small. It was a great honor, and I can’t wait to do another movie.

http://www.broadway....t-of-mamma-mia/

Also, I wanted to mention that earlier I posted that just today the various movie blogs have the pix of Leo as Calvin with pipe

Well just now I was surfing at some of those same sites to see if they had any more new pix, and they all had to remove the picture and posted notice below

UPDATE: Unfortunately the studio has requested we remove the image since it was apparently online illegally. Hopefully we'll be able to post it again soon!

Well just now I was surfing at some of those same sites to see if they had any more new pix, and they all had to remove the picture and posted notice below

UPDATE: Unfortunately the studio has requested we remove the image since it was apparently online illegally. Hopefully we'll be able to post it again soon!

Again Studio Weinstein... too late :rofl:

And we hoping that more stills came out, and now they say that we shouldn't even see that one in the first place :laugh:

More Wolf casting

Kenneth Choi has joined The Wolf Of Wall Street. The actor will play a pal and finance industry co-worker of star Leonardo DiCaprio in the Martin Scorsese-directed film. Choi, who was one of the Howlin’ Commandos in 2011’s Captain America: First Avenger, also stars in the finally to be released Red Dawn reboot, which is scheduled for November 21. Choi is repped by TalentWorks, managers Mosaic and attorney Derek Kroeger.

choi-pic__120625173100-150x150.jpg