Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As to Avengers/Titanic , I'm just glad that the writer took the time to point out that when you factor in 3D/IMAX prices/ inflation, that Avengers has not sold anywhere the same amount of tickets in US as Titanic did rather than just coming up with statements like "Avengers crush Jack Dawson" or "Superheroes Sink Titanic" :p

Yes... they would love to say something like that. :cain:

Don't know why the obsession there is in recent decades to compare all with what raise... :/ I guess for that we have to blame Titanic for being the first to raise over one billion. Since then all they care is reach that mark too :laugh:

EDIT: YEah makes no sense. NY post said leo was in NYC saturday, Eonline and others say LA with kevin conally?? :blink:

Yes... and I also note that the article from the NY Post practically stole the first lines of the other articles :hehe:

"took going incognito to the next level Saturday. The “Django Unchained” star has been spotted around town in a baseball cap and full beard."

Thanks for the tweet KAt :wave:

"... I'm...not a "fan," by the way. I appreciate his work and his activism, but Titanic drove me up the bloody wall, though I can watch it without wincing and even with a little pleasure...."

LOL - I can appreciate this part. I am almost annoyed that it was Titanic that drove LDC's career, because who the hell inserts a gun chase scene while the ship is sinking? It was some superfluous stuff to pace the story to the final capsize. Ugh. Now, the Departed, Blood Diamond, R+J, and Lies.... that's a Big Cat.

:rofl: Some of the scripts of James Cameron seem to be influenced by Young and the restless or days of our lives... :rofl: have a "soap opera" style... but I think Cameron laughs at the end because it takes all the awards or nominations for Best Original Screenplay :laugh:

Edit: I also wanted to add that besides that ... We can't deny THE MAN KNOWS HOW TO SELL A FILM! ;)

I love Titanic,for me it was one of the great movies of history. How many times have we seen love stories like that in theaters?

It's a movie that will be remembered forever,it will be loved and hated, but always remembered! :p

It was a watershed in his career,we cant deny it. :) But thankfully Leo has enough talent and charisma to be recognized as "Leonardo DiCaprio" and not "Jack Dawson".

Oxford,like you,I cant wait to see Leo as Jordan as well,dark hair,blue eyes... :bounce: :sex:

Tks for the articles and tweets girls.Flower%20for%20you.gif

Euro 2012 semi finals:

Germany vs. Italy

Who do u think Leo is rooting for?? LOL :clap:

Argh, I was rooting to Germany, I'am so sad now. Nothing against Italy (the country) but I love Germany team. :cry2: But Leo should be happy anyway since his roots are from both side.

princess: No way you would be terrible, now I'am Spanish since a child... :hehe: hehe. I will not root for Italy because they eliminated my Germany... GO SPAIN! In fact I always liked Spain and I love Barcelona too... so I was rooting for the final between Germay and Spain but things have gone wrong and no way I will root for Italy, I just loved to see Germany play so I'am very angry right now. :war:

Euro 2012 semi finals:

Germany vs. Italy

Who do u think Leo is rooting for?? LOL :clap:

:laugh: not gonna lie, I also thought of leo when I was watching the match today. I don't think he likes football though, and he probably identifies more as an American than as Italian/German

I'm a hugee football fan and I like spain the most but they've been so average this tournament. I hope the final will be great!

some comments from harvey weinstein about leo in django from a recent Opie & Anthony interview (6/20/2012):

"Leo is about the most evil thing I've ever seen, he is evil personified. He's a brilliant, brilliant performer."

UGH ME GUSTA TBH IS IT CHRISTMAS YET?

some comments from harvey weinstein about leo in django from a recent Opie & Anthony interview (6/20/2012):

"Leo is about the most evil thing I've ever seen, he is evil personified. He's a brilliant, brilliant performer."

You mean is it January yet! :beating:

You mean is it January yet! :beating:

January for me too :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: