Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

corinne foxx, jamie's daughter just twitted:

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

Hey NOLA!!! :)

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

That awkward moment when the guys behind you are talking about going on set of Tarantino's new movie w/ jamie foxx while they're down here.

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

Sat next to Samuel L. Jackson's wife on the plane! #boss

maybe leo got back to new orleans or maybe the shots are still going on with jamie foox cause he is the main character.

Hi Everyone :flower: Glad to be here. You read like good people :)

I'm a newbie. Gosh, I can't wait for this movie. I visited NO and came home hoping I would live there one day. Leo and the NO backdrop - not bad at all!

Anyway, I found some interview notes that include Leo.

Bar's Adira posted some scans from AT Magazine that Bar did in Hebrew. Lovely Maccabi was kind enough to translate. Here are a few quotes concerning Leo.

Maccabi:concerning Leo-she says she doesnt like talking about her private life.She wants them to herself-and she does it with all her partners.”

Question? “”Is there smth in common to all the men that you'v loved?””

Answer? “”"They were all warm in their behavior,hug and stroke…the Italians r similar to the Israelis in their temperament//but there r not rules about love..[cut] also most of my work in not in Israel so it turns out that I meet mostly non-Israelis."@

Question? “”You bf was seen kissing another girl..would u forgive?””

Answer? “"Noooooooo"”

Question: “”What is your Leo's favorite film?””

Answer? “"What's Eating Gilbert Grape". You can c his talent there.He plays a retarded ..it's not a simple.””

Question? “”How will your marriage dress look like?””

Answer? “"Long ,off-white and soft,without any corset or smth..it'll be as simple as possible. I wish wear it in my parent's garden,with only 20 guests "”

Question? “”What was the funniest talkback that was written about you?””

Answer?”"I never read talkbacks"”

This was recently published. Gives me a strange feeling. Are Leo and Erin still a couple? I saw some pictures of them bike riding together. So cute :PinkCouture2:

awwwsugar: yes its from that rollingstones interview :) welcome :wave:

^Thanks strawberries, and welcome :wave:

Thanks shirah for the tweets.....if leos got anymore left to film, it can't be much! It officially wraps in a week, correct?

Welcome strawberries! And I read that same interview on Bar’s thread but months ago, I believe in that time Leo was still with Blake or single (I don’t have sure) so I think this interview it was published again on a new magazine, I have sure I already read that words from Bar before.

yes, Leo and Erin are together.

hey girls you are fast, I was going to post this here because are interviews from my Chanel on youtube, and is from my own video collection of Leo, well I hope you like it, by the way I'm going to put new videos there.Flower%20for%20you.gif

Gracias Isis! :hug:

Es raro llamarte con un nombre diferente en cada foro :laugh:

boring leo news today :p Quote I found from Kate winslet :D

Between shots, Winslet says, she and DiCaprio would snuggle under a blanket in his trailer and talk about sex. “You know, some very, very personal things, asking each other for advice,” she says. “Not necessarily comparing notes but sort of, ‘No, don’t do it like that, do it like this.’ He’s very good at that. I have to say, a lot of those sexual tips he’s given me have worked. And I know it’s vice versa.”

:nicole: :gocho: :brows: :Angel:

Thanks everybody for all the news, videos and tweets.

Welcome Strawberries :wave:.