Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Spider-Man is my favorite Marvel hero so I'm still kinda okay if that crazy cameo would happen :rofl: Not that I really believe it but it would be the most epic cameo ever happen in marvel cinema history.

bobbyart-asset.jpg?1618168223

Doctor Strange 2: Leonardo DiCaprio Trends After Being Included in 'Leaked' Cast List

The leak claims Leo is playing a variant version of Spider-Man.

I think we can all agree that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is one of the most theory-driven Marvel films we've had in quite a while and the amount of fan theories and rumors surrounding the Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen team-up project is insane, to say the least. Now, one crazy rumor is spreading like wildfire across social media and it concerns a certain actor who almost played an iconic Marvel superhero.

An alleged end credits crawl recently "leaked" online and it features a jaw-dropping list of actors who are rumored to be involved in the project, including Don't Look Up star Leonardo DiCaprio who is said to be playing a variant Spider-Man. To those unaware, Leo was set to star in James Cameron's scrapped Spidey film from the late '90s, a project that would later spawn Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy starring Tobey Maguire.

Other actors included in the list are Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Sophie Turner, Jessica Alba, Ben Stiller, Ben Affleck, and Henry Cavill. Check it out here:

Source

I'd watch it, if it were the truth lol. I remember I went on previous Spider-Man movie just because Jake Gyllenhaal was in (and he was so hot, so the only dissapointing thing is his character's fate). 

But I don't think it's gonna happen 

From today's Variety article about their favorite scenes in BP contenders

Agree about the crooked glass moment 

Don’t Look Up”
(Netflix)
Of all the laugh-out-loud moments in Adam McKay’s end-of-the-world comedy, it’s hard to top the scene in which Leonardo DiCaprio’s Dr. Mindy has a nervous breakdown live on camera. It’s earned comparisons to Peter Finch’s Oscar-winning work in “Network,” and rightfully so, as DiCaprio perfectly captures the disbelief, frustration and anger that people are refusing to believe the obvious truth. Mindy screams at the dunderheaded hosts of “The Daily Rip” (the wonderful Cate Blanchett and Tyler Perry) and at the camera as it zeroes in on his face and there’s a moment when he gets so worked up he knocks his glasses askew. It’s a split second before he fixes them but manages to be both funny and frightening — not unlike the film itself.
— Jenelle Riley

^Leos side: It was never supposed for a public release in the first place. It was all about making money with the names of him and Tobey (after the success of TItanic and Spider-Man) by turning a short film into a feature without their permission.

Others side: A response to that New York Post story.

010ac6fc7cf712828b07488652f2aa8a4498ace1

At some point Dale Wheatley even wrote an open letter blaming Leo and especially Tobey Maguire for everything what went wrong in Hollywood using his power and Leo and influence and shit.

My side: Leo played a misogynistic dick in that movie. Of course he wasn't thrilled for everyone seeing this more important because most of the story were improvised. If Leo cares for one thing it's his serious public image as an actor. Even then it wouldn't have exactly looked -uhm- good for him; call it art or not. But honestly, I don't think this movie is worth all the fuss. :idk:

888887e3f274ebe5e20c9d6480da294e.gif tumblr_mux9g4pRjY1qzk2upo3_r1_500.gifv

The Five Scenes Leonardo DiCaprio Should Be Most Ashamed Of In ‘Don’s Plum’

• The scene early on in the film where Leo’s character unloads on a character played by Amber Benson (who would go on to play Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer), calling her a c*nt and a “beeeyotch” and threatening to shove alternately his shoe and a bottle into her fave. Again: playing a character. But also: not the kind of character who fit in with the Romeo-then-Jack-Dawson trajectory of Leo’s career. There’s a later scene in the movie where Leo’s character calls Jenny Lewis’ character a whore for not having sex with him. (...) The question of how much of himself Leo was bringing to the role is unanswerable, but the idea that he was improvising these scenes with his buddies gives the whole film a kind of Stanford Prison Experiment meta-vibe.

He probably would burn Critters 3 too if he had the opportunity lmao

flame-thrower-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

6d08c4375a47f64eae0fb66028c559804642e4e6

It's hard to tell what's the truth.

2bIP.gif

However at least he's nice to look at LOL

tumblr_oxermkzcSk1rob81ao4_r2_250.gifv

10 Movies From 2002 That Still Hold Up 20 Years Later

Although 2002 saw some beloved franchise entries and outright blockbusters, a handful of its films have become classics that hold up 20 years later.

pjimage2.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500&d

1/10 Gangs of New York

As 2002 came to a close, director Martin Scorsese took viewers back in time to 1846, when Protestant and Catholic gangs warred with one another over the Five Points neighborhood in New York. It's a period piece, but those need strong actors to anchor them, and between the chops of Daniel Day-Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Cameron Diaz, Gangs of New York is held firm.

Without a contemporary setting to date it, Gangs of New York might very well have been made in 1992, or 2022. And certainly, the message still resonates, brought to life by the brutal massacre in Paradise Square by indiscriminate military guns: those in power set those who have none against one another, and in the end, their blood and sweat helps build the next layer of an empire.

Source

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Leos side: It was never supposed for a public release in the first place. It was all about making money with the names of him and Tobey (after the success of TItanic and Spider-Man) by turning a short film into a feature without their permission.

Others side: A response to that New York Post story.

010ac6fc7cf712828b07488652f2aa8a4498ace1

At some point Dale Wheatley even wrote an open letter blaming Leo and especially Tobey Maguire for everything what went wrong in Hollywood using his power and Leo and influence and shit.

My side: Leo played a misogynistic dick in that movie. Of course he wasn't thrilled for everyone seeing this more important because most of the story were improvised. If Leo cares for one thing it's his serious public image as an actor. Even then it wouldn't have exactly looked -uhm- good for him; call it art or not. But honestly, I don't think this movie is worth all the fuss. :idk:

888887e3f274ebe5e20c9d6480da294e.gif tumblr_mux9g4pRjY1qzk2upo3_r1_500.gifv

The Five Scenes Leonardo DiCaprio Should Be Most Ashamed Of In ‘Don’s Plum’

• The scene early on in the film where Leo’s character unloads on a character played by Amber Benson (who would go on to play Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer), calling her a c*nt and a “beeeyotch” and threatening to shove alternately his shoe and a bottle into her fave. Again: playing a character. But also: not the kind of character who fit in with the Romeo-then-Jack-Dawson trajectory of Leo’s career. There’s a later scene in the movie where Leo’s character calls Jenny Lewis’ character a whore for not having sex with him. (...) The question of how much of himself Leo was bringing to the role is unanswerable, but the idea that he was improvising these scenes with his buddies gives the whole film a kind of Stanford Prison Experiment meta-vibe.

He probably would burn Critters 3 too if he had the opportunity lmao

flame-thrower-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

6d08c4375a47f64eae0fb66028c559804642e4e6

It's hard to tell what's the truth.

2bIP.gif

However at least he's nice to look at LOL

tumblr_oxermkzcSk1rob81ao4_r2_250.gifv

And

The Foot Shooting Party 🥴