Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

wait guys nina was not! in the car with leo the pics are mixed cause nina was in a car with her friend olivia ormos in fact nina is this morning in elite nyc offices... whats its true is that leo was in the same bebe party tho.

In this pic we can see Leo and those are Nina's legs, so looks to me that they are in the same car. :)

http://fan-girl.org/2014/02/leonardo-dicaprio-at-club-avenue-in-nyc/037-286/

We can see her face though in the other pics, and she's lying down in the back of the car with her legs up in the exact same way that the woman behind Leo has her's.. the car was probably full with a bunch of other people before it took off. :p I doubt it was just Leo and Nina in there, for example Leo was with a bunch of his friends too but we just didnt happen to see them in the car. :)

Proof...

http://fan-girl.org/2014/02/leonardo-dicaprio-at-club-avenue-in-nyc/042-222/

Also I believe those pics were from Saturday night, so Nina being at Elite offices this morning is irrelevant. :)

Sigh... Philip Seymour Hoffman died :(. RIP.

I'm upset this got totally ignored. It's sad. I'm still not quite over it. I feel for his kids and family  :/ :(

Yeah :/. Such a fabulous actor, it's a shame. Still can't believe it. 

Sigh... Philip Seymour Hoffman died :(. RIP.

I'm upset this got totally ignored. It's sad. I'm still not quite over it. I feel for his kids and family  :/ :(

Philip was a great actor and I loved him on Capote, that was brilliant. I was really sad when I knew.

^ Brett and Aiden Fazio: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3651850752/nm5468236?ref_=nm_phs_md_1

They were on "Wolf" set... are they in the movie? 

Edit: They play Belfort son at age of 3 :hehe:.

Kimberly Konzack-Fazio · Independent Consultant at Arbonne International

I met him! My boys shot a scene in the film. Look for them. They play his son Parker at age 3. Aiden & Brett Fazio.

^ Brett and Aiden Fazio: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3651850752/nm5468236?ref_=nm_phs_md_1

They were on "Wolf" set... are they in the movie? 

Edit: They play Belfort son at age of 3 :hehe:.

Kimberly Konzack-Fazio · Independent Consultant at Arbonne International

I met him! My boys shot a scene in the film. Look for them. They play his son Parker at age 3. Aiden & Brett Fazio.

Oh, thanks for the info. But a shame that wasn't on the movie, would be so cute to see him with his little boy.

Nanda

Tks for information regarding who the twin boys were :)

Jordan does have a son, but as we know from the movie, we only see him as an infant in Naomi's arms in the scene below

Maybe they had originally planned to show a scene of Jordan with his kids once he got out of prison or at the trial , but decided not to

post-52324-0-1446086975-83296_thumb.jpg

Nanda

Yes, besides us enjoying seeing Leo interact with the little boys, I'm sure their mom was disappointed their scenes got eliminated from final edit.

It is sorta like in SI , Teddy had 3 children, but we mainly just kept seeing scenes with his little girl

As my first post here, here's one I found of Leo at 1oak last night.

faa5a47a8cf111e3a0f41253bccf28e0_8.jpg

Awesome! great find :) I love seeing Leo have fun he sure likes to party! I wish I could go to New York I would go to 1oak I'm sure he would be there :p we should set up a group trip New York City and 1oak with our luck it would be his only weekend he decided not to party