Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I fear the Leo clones have struck again :p

As we know , both ByPrincess and myself found tweets stating that Leo was dining at restaurant in NY last night

The tweeter below is claiming that he ate with Leo and Jonah at the Catch restaurant in Miami last night ????

Beau Beasley - MIAMI@Beautrotting

So fun last night at #catchmiami with @leonardodicaprio and @jonahhill and #mokaimiami for the main party! Fun fun fun!!!!

"Leo Clones" why would they do this to us... they just get us all confused and then we start wondering where the heck he is LOLI%20dont%20know.gif It's sad because I feel bad that he has no privacy but what would we do without these paparazzi guys ? I sure hope they catch a glimpse of him soon ;)

Well we yet another Miami sighting of Leo and Jonah in Miami, so the question is was the real Leo at restaurant in NY or Miami last night ?? :p

Melanieee (: @Melli_Melz

The love of my life was in my mall today, Leonardo DiCaprio. Saw him from a distance and died a little in the inside ❤❤❤

Thanks for the tweets Oxford. Of Miami and NY :hehe:

Could be Leo in Miami? I mean, he's not supposed to be filming Wolf this week? Or that already happens? I'm totally lost with this forever filming. :morning:

Edit: I guess he is ...

Monika@JadoreMoni

Jonah Hill and Leonardo DiCaprio shopping in Bal Harbour. What a cool fucking crew to hang with.

So this means the tweet from last night was right about the dinner with Leo and Gerard .. :hehe:

Hannah Blazek@_trailBLAZEr

Hanging out with Leonardo dicaprio and Gerald butler. #nervous #fangirl

7:47 PM - 30 Jan 13 · Details

Edit: Other tweet from last night

Gabrielle Wrede@GabrielleRenea

Can't even explain how awesome it is that Leo recognized me last night & told Jonah Hill he has to meet me....

Pfff girl please! :nicole:

This is the same line that Leo will use when he sees me for the first time :whistle: