Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Byprincess for the B-Day party article and pics. Also thanks for the US weekly sighting. I NEED to hear him sing or rap... the fact that he'd get up there and do his thing, I find is so darn adorable! He just seems like he'd be such a delight to be around!!

Oxford thanks for the Wolf filming news! I wonder if there was filming today? If so I hope it wasn't early because our boy leo must have been tired. I know this may sound weird but sometimes I wonder what's the average amount of sleep leo gets at night on nights where he's out so late :blush:

I wish it involved outdoor filming

How great that Leo's favorite musical artist Django Reinhardt was there !

From NY Post

Leonardo DiCaprio celebrated his 38th birthday with a host of stars including Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Robert De Niro and Cameron Diaz on Saturday night. Newly single Leo, who we revealed just split with supermodel Erin Heatherton, threw a party at downtown supper club The Darby with guests including his “Wolf of Wall Street” director Martin Scorsese and co-stars Jonah Hill and Margot Robbie, the Australian beauty who we recently revealed he has been spending more time with. The pair were recently spotted at a party together in Las Vegas. Sources tell us DiCaprio used the birthday bash to raise money for the Red Cross by adding a fee to every bottle sold to be donated for charity. Also there were Mark Ruffalo, Edward Norton, Jamie Foxx, Emma Watson, Swizz Beatz, Chris Rock, Busta Rhymes, Kevin Connolly, Russell Simmons, Miranda Kerr, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Carla Gugino, Ethan Suplee and Lukas Haas, all of whom were entertained by live performances by Gary Clark Jr., Django Reinhardt and Eric Lewis on The Darby’s stage. The party raised money for charities supported by the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation. A $500,000 donation was made to the American Red Cross.

leonardo_dicaprio_getty--300x300.jpg

Getty Images for TAG Heuer

Leonardo DiCaprio

Where they'll be filming Wolf on Monday; I wish it involved outdoor filming

Wolf of Wall Street is filming around 148th St and Hillside Ave in Queens tomorrow

Crazylady

I guess someone could tweet the girl who posted it and ask if that was supposed to be Leo :)

https://twitter.com/mariahm0rrison

Barilace

Tks for you take on the party pix :)

Thank you for all this news :D

3 News Pics at this link: http://www.jetss.com.br/public/index/detail/Leonardo_DiCaprio_anivers%C3%A1rio/category/noticias

Pho_50a00ab67d316.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio flagrado ontem, dia 10/11, comemorando seu aniversário em boate em Nova York.

Pho_50a00b52de808.jpg

O neo solteiro de Holywood feliz da vida celebrando com amigos seus 38 anos.

Pho_50a00b52eb6d5.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio.