Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Awwwww a vid?? That's more than I can ask for :heart: It's been quite some time since i've heard leo speak at an event :wub: He's so sweet and he seems even a tad bit shy.. but just a little :wub2: At first I was thinking hmm leo looks a bit short? but then I saw that Cameron's wearing some monster heels and the Tag Heure guy has got to be ridiculously tall. So that explains that, leo ain't no shorty :) Thanks Shirah for this wonderful vid. We've been spoiled tonight!

Barbie and leo lover thanks for compliment on set/siggi :)

Oxford and Calibi thanks for leo's B-Day party tweets!! Hope he has a blast. Saw on Kevin Connolly's twitter that he just arrived in NYC a couple days ago... so i'm sure he'll be a part of the festivities. I really want to see pics of those two, it's been awhile :heart:

Calibi thanks for the pics!!

I immediately thought Sh*t ,They need to stop planning events without consulting Leo's agenda first

bwah haha :laugh:

And finally..... graphics-happy-birthday-505231.gif Leo!!!

Not only is Leo celebrating his B-day but is also a charity event for Hurrican Sandy. I think last year he also had a charity event on his b-day. Pretty cool.

Mariah Morrison@mariahm0rrison

On the list for Dicaprios birthday party, charity event sweet. #model #Darbys #HurricaneSandy

From Jamie Foxx's daughter twitter account. Jonah Hill and Miranda Kerr are at the party. Also Cameron Diaz, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and Edward Norton.

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

Spotted: Jonah Hill <3

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

Okay Miranda Kerr is even more beautiful in person.

Corinne Foxx@corinnefoxx

NYC Nights @malikXjohnson pic.twitter.com/aljh8Huh

Lino Meoli@DJLINO

Djing for dicaprio's bday/charity event at the darby NYC! S/O to edward norton, jonah hill, cameron diaz, HOVA, beyonce, and many more!=))

Mumbai: The Hollywood actor, Leonardo Di Caprio is apparently having trouble allotting dates to King Khan for their film Xtrme City with Martin Scorsese.

Shahrukh Khan may be doing everything to ensure that his upcoming film RA. One hits no roadblocks. But the same cannot be said for the movie that is being touted as the superstar's foray into Hollywood.

Earlier this year, it was reported that King Khan had hit jackpot by managing to rope in the legendary filmmaker Martin Scorsese to co-produce his dream project, Xtrme City.

But alas, the film already seems to be facing a major glitch.

Apart from Scorsese and SRK, Xtrme City was to include actor Leonardo Di Caprio, but now apparently, the makers are not able to zero in on a date for the Hollywood star.

Adds a source, "The script has been locked and right now they have been zeroing in on everyone's dates for the project. SRK, Scorsese and even writer Paul Schrader's dates are pretty much in. The problem is Leonardo Di Caprio's dates haven't been decided upon."

The actor is busy filming the Great Gatsby (which is incidentally Amitabh Bachchan's first Hollywood project) at this point and nothing really can be finalised unless his dates are confirmed.

For a film that boasts of such heavyweights, it's little surprise if delays are part and parcel of the process. It was during the Berlin film festival in February that SRK got a chance to meet the Oscar winning director and actor and discuss the project.

Interestingly, it is said that Scorsese's interest in Indian cinema was one of the main reasons he agreed to come on board for this film.

Adds the source, "Now, we all know that Scorsese and Di Caprio are thick as thieves and always work together. So it's very essential that he comes on board for this one as soon as possible."

So despite all the dilemmas, if this project does manage to take off, there's little doubt that it may become even bigger than SRK's superhero thriller!

Courtesy: Mid-day.com

http://post.jagran.com/Is-Leonardo-DiCaprio-ditching-Shahrukh-Khan-1318830459

Don't know about 'ditching', more like schedule issues... more exaggeration me thinks! I%20dont%20know.gif

Sooo many pics, tweets and vids, Thank you soo much I love them xx :flower:

Looks like Leo had a great birthday bash, looking good x :woot: :dance:

Wow, what a birthday party! So many celebs crammed into a little space :p And leo combining his B-day party with a charity event? So sweet leo :heart:

Leo and Cameron look sooo good at the TAG event.....Looked like they had a good time as well, love these two :)

THANKS ALL FOR ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS! :grouphug:

One more of our Tag Heuer guy :)

210a.jpg

Shirah

Tks for Tag vid :)

Calibi

Tks for link to Just Jared /Tag pix and party pix & tweets :)

I do wonder what was happening at that party going by Jamie's daughter's tweet :p

Corinne Foxx?@corinnefoxx

We saw things tonight... Things no one would ever believe

calibi and ox: thanks for the party tweets.

shirah: thanks for Tag vid and pics from JJ, I'am happy we have official pics, Leo and Cameron looking gorgeous.

calibi: thanks for the pics of Leo's b-day party, he looks lovely and such a sweety he is, :blush: making his b-day a charity event also, gotta love this man, ahh. :wub: