Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's beard

Good point, ByPrincess, about Quentin may want him to keep it a little while just to make sure they don't need him back for any reshoots.

Naturally, the NY photographers will ,also, help answer the question for us as well by presenting us with new pix of Leo in NY by Wed :p

Barbie

Don't you just love that line from Gatsby, I do :heart:

I wish I had done everything on earth with you

Now we know how Leo came to be at Gary Clark event; it was sponsored by Warner Bros records

Or as they say "Leo is the Golden Boy of Warner Bros :p

Tonight in New York City, Warner Bros. Records held a showcase for their new artist Gary Clark Jr. at NYC hot spot The Darby. Gary was introduced by Lyor Cohen to an audience that included Leonardo DiCaprio, Swizz Beatz, Ty Ty Smith, Q-Tip, and Chris Lighty with music played by The Roots’ own Questlove

I most say this, I respect Leo very much since i was 10 years old, for me his the most brilliant actor Alive, but I can't say I like every girl he dates, I just can't also I can say that I don't Like Erin because I don't Know her, but I can't support that a woman accept to be treated in so disrespectful way, the same with Bar, how did she do that?, I don't understand, so now he is able to be with her, just when he wants!

that's not brilliant at all, well I'll hope she can make him change or see her not just like the toy of the moment, because as women we deserved respect.

osa: I respect your opinion but I don't see that way in this case, she's was busy (she's a VS Angel and this girls work a lot, some of the Angels are pregnant and Erin alongside with others are working a lot for VS this last months) and he's was soo busy too, he started to shoot Django in march and she have been there a lot of times, when Leo was in Cancun for the Django photocall he took her with him, just because we didn't saw pics, it doesn't mean they didn't spend time together... and we know NOLA wasn't the best place for new pics. How can we know they didn't spend enough time together because he didn't wanted? He was working... and she was too, honestly I don't get this thing of: she came when he wants, no. I'am not defending Leo because I know he's not a saint but seriously how we can know how he treats her? I don't believe any woman would accept to not be respected just because she's with Leo, he's a man like any other but I believe he must be a good guy because most of his girlfriends spend years with him.

Sorry, but it's just my opinion.

BarbieErin I think what youve said is very true! I get so much hate on my blog and everyone thinking they broke up, or they cant possibly be in love because WE dont know whats going

on 24/7.. Why should they have to broadcast their dates or share their lives in pictures ( though Im dying to see those too lol) with the world. They have lots of time when WE have no idea what they are doing. Are they skyping, texting, talking on the phone for hours? Are they seeing each other when we dont even know? OF COURSE.. they are a couple in love and we should never assume the worst. Again we should always want the best for them ;) Also your right.. Erin is a very strong woman and would never be disrespected. Believe me! Shes too independent to waste time on anyone who doesnt respect her!!

BarbieErin I think what youve said is very true! I get so much hate on my blog and everyone thinking they broke up, or they cant possibly be in love because WE dont know whats going

on 24/7.. Why should they have to broadcast their dates or share their lives in pictures ( though Im dying to see those too lol) with the world. They have lots of time when WE have no idea what they are doing. Are they skyping, texting, talking on the phone for hours? Are they seeing each other when we dont even know? OF COURSE.. they are a couple in love and we should never assume the worst. Again we should always want the best for them ;) Also your right.. Erin is a very strong woman and would never be disrespected. Believe me! Shes too independent to waste time on anyone who doesnt respect her!!

Hi angelwings, :wave: I also agree wth you as well.

Thanks for the link Barbie :wave:

Wow Leo looks really great! Even all covered up... We know that the good is under :whistle:

Although I think it could be from last week ... since I think that Erin was in that fashion party on Monday and Leo arrived to Ny yesterday.

BTW: She seems very uncomfortable biking in heels and with a bag bigger than her :laugh: